Welcome To aBlackWeb

fair or foul? CPS called on 42 dugg for kissing sons neck

Is this type of affection weird or strange?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Man i dont even know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
I feel like it's even weirder that the kid knew enough to bitchslap him and hit him with the "hey bruh" like this has happened multiple times before and lil man is clearly not comfortable with it.

I feel like it's even weirder that the kid knew enough to bitchslap him and hit him with the "hey bruh" like this has happened multiple times before and lil man is clearly not comfortable with it.

yeah its clear the son wasnt feeling it lol

It's weird to us but maybe that's how they play and offer affection, not anybody place to dictate how a man and son play

This may or may not be one of those times where he did some weird shit that he wouldn’t normally do and it was recorded. He may have never did that shit before, he may have.

while it’s weird in my eyes to be licking all on his neck, this shit could’ve just been some playful affection.

Damn internet need to quit playing that cps shit over simple shit. Shit wack.

You got all that from the video? How you know he ain’t do all that because it tickled in the moment? You just know he did it because it has happened before huh.

Think that's just them playing. Although I don't lick they necks. I'll pick my kids up and try to bite em on they neck playing with them. Like when they were infants and I'd blow raspberries on they stomach.

Back