Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Fair or Foul: Boyfriend gets honest about his s/o weight...

What y'all in, a blind relationship? She knows what her body look like. To me this was a back door into other issues ie him not flirting with her while she was drunk

Most I could have said is 'you fat but I like it *shrugs*'

i can respect that, but not the "you're not fat but you're getting chubby" shit

i can respect that, but not the "you're not fat but you're getting chubby" shit
To me, the true test to body issues is how often she getting fucked

If I'm still giving the D, then the last think I wanna hear from a female is her body issues. I think everyone could stand to be tightened up but dassit

She tripping. When I started gaining weight my bf at the time told me. He said I was getting chubby and I didn’t get mad because it was the damn truth. I was eating out damn near everyday.

His answer was nice as hell.

Reactions: Lea
To me, the true test to body issues is how often she getting fucked

If I'm still giving the D, then the last think I wanna hear from a female is her body issues. I think everyone could stand to be tightened up but dassit
So if a chick who thinks she is fat is getting fucked every other day by the same nigga ain’t gotta worry about whether her body look good to him. It’s automatic he likes her body?

So if a chick who thinks she is fat is getting fucked every other day by the same nigga ain’t gotta worry about whether her body look good to him. It’s automatic he likes her body?
Imo

But it's about how he fucking also. But overall yes, if he still fucking he don't have a problem with her weight

But everyone can stand to tighten up

This is so fucking stupid.

This is what happens when you try to fix broken people with no interest in getting better.

Best to just drop her ass off at the bus station.

Chick pretty much said..."Be honest with me...but don't tell me the truth"...

b34a336f42928157fa50ba2b01780dec.gif

C'mon man. If I knew that's the type of person I'm wit...I wouldn't even have responded back to that type of question. But If I did...

Her: Do I look fat?

Me: Why?

Her: Cuz I wanna know.

Me: ...ok.

Her: Well?

*hours go by w/o me responding*

Her: You know what...forget it.

Me: ...cool

The End

Lazy bitch using her dude as an excuseto stop working out. Then gon blame him for her stupid assed sepf esteem issues.

Fuck that no accountability having lazy ass

Somebody was saying this was taken outta context and if you saw the whole convo you’d see that this specific response isn’t why she was mad....idk...

Can you go deeper on the bolded?
I can only speak for myself. If you ain't visually appeasing to me, the first thing my mate gonna notice is I'm not as wild in the bedroom. I'm getting the job done for her.....then I'm forget about her and get the job done for me...

Now in between this, I'm ask her whats wrong because women, weight, and mental episodes is always tied together

I've gotten 'I'm stressed because....' 'I'm happy because....' 'I'm comfortable because.....' or the weird 'ain't nothing going on'

I can only speak for myself. If you ain't visually appeasing to me, the first thing my mate gonna notice is I'm not as wild in the bedroom. I'm getting the job done for her.....then I'm forget about her and get the job done for me...

Now in between this, I'm ask her whats wrong because women, weight, and mental episodes is always tied together

I've gotten 'I'm stressed because....' 'I'm happy because....' 'I'm comfortable because.....' or the weird 'ain't nothing going on'
So basically if you are giving your all and cuddling after or sticking around after, you’re attracted to her but if you fucking and dipping out, you just wanted the nut and ain’t attracted to her.

So basically if you are giving your all and cuddling after or sticking around after, you’re attracted to her but if you fucking and dipping out, you just wanted the nut and ain’t attracted to her.
.........not that simple either but yes this applies if we in a 'relationship'. But you gotta understand if we in it for real, we having that what's wrong convo. If we just playing house than yeah, I may not say anything

I can only count on one hand how many women I've laid with that I wasn't attracted to. And liquor and bad timing had everything to do with it

Somebody was saying this was taken outta context and if you saw the whole convo you’d see that this specific response isn’t why she was mad....idk...

So what was the response that pissed her off

.........not that simple either but yes this applies if we in a 'relationship'. But you gotta understand if we in it for real, we having that what's wrong convo. If we just playing house than yeah, I may not say anything

I can only count on one hand how many women I've laid with that I wasn't attracted to. And liquor and bad timing had everything to do with it
Ohhhhhhhh I see. So the one you give a damn about youre willing to work on the weight or other issues with? The one you don’t is basically shit outta luck.

Back