Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?

What they’re asking is can we actively monitor and block your outgoing messages

The way they hid it behind the pedophilia angle is bullshit

Webay bigger gif.gif

Damn, you're right.

I didn't even catch that.

Shit isn't about pedophilia at all........they're just looking for another way to violate your privacy, but they phrased it in a way that they thought would get the most support and least backlash.

Hollywood's in on it too.

Watched the Oscars this past weekend, and this movie "Call Me By My Name" got multiple nominations.

The clips looked like it was about a grown man having an affair with a teenage boy.

Even though the "boy" in the movie is portrayed as a college student.

dawg, Hollywood BEEN in on it.

Peep this scene from the Godfather

IIRC, the girl Johnny Fontaine made off with was Janie, the very young girl seen earlier. Jack Woltz was a notorious pedophile and Janie was one of his victims under the guise of "helping her career". She was the girl he referred to as "the greatest piece of ass" he'd ever had.

Hollywood made a movie called "Milk" about gay politician Harvey Milk. What Hollywood glossed over was the fact that Milk was a known serial pedophile and routinely raped the "at risk boys" he mentored.

Hollywood has a long history of movies depicting teenage boys in full-on sexual relationships with grown women including "Last American Virgin", "Juice", "Private Lessons", and others.

And there was the long version of "Leon", the movie we know over here in the US as "The Professional". In it 12 year old Natalie Portman's character Mathilda is shown trying to seduce Leon, speaks openly about her wanting to have sex with him, and tried on women's lingerie for him. Obviously these scenes were cut for the American release of the film, but the international extended version has them intact. (it's also worth mentioning that at the time of shooting the film, 32 year old Luc Besson was dating a 15 year old girl and got her pregnant).

Nah b, Hollywood been supporting pedos for a minute.

there is a whole pedophile ring that operates in europe and US.

cacs go to haiti and third world countries an sleep with kids.

they are organized and cover for each other...shit is sick.

dawg, Hollywood BEEN in on it.

Peep this scene from the Godfather

IIRC, the girl Johnny Fontaine made off with was Janie, the very young girl seen earlier. Jack Woltz was a notorious pedophile and Janie was one of his victims under the guise of "helping her career". She was the girl he referred to as "the greatest piece of ass" he'd ever had.

Hollywood made a movie called "Milk" about gay politician Harvey Milk. What Hollywood glossed over was the fact that Milk was a known serial pedophile and routinely raped the "at risk boys" he mentored.

Hollywood has a long history of movies depicting teenage boys in full-on sexual relationships with grown women including "Last American Virgin", "Juice", "Private Lessons", and others.

And there was the long version of "Leon", the movie we know over here in the US as "The Professional". In it 12 year old Natalie Portman's character Mathilda is shown trying to seduce Leon, speaks openly about her wanting to have sex with him, and tried on women's lingerie for him. Obviously these scenes were cut for the American release of the film, but the international extended version has them intact. (it's also worth mentioning that at the time of shooting the film, 32 year old Luc Besson was dating a 15 year old girl and got her pregnant).

Nah b, Hollywood been supporting pedos for a minute.

Oh I know it's not anything new.

I remember watching Dallas and them portraying a love affair between a 40 something year old Ray Crebbs and a 15yr old Lucy Ewing like it was nothing.

What's even worse, is a few years down the line he turns out to be one of the Ewing brothers.......which would make Lucy his niece.

Funny, because when that storyline came out they acted like the whole thing with him and Lucy never happened.

The focus was just on him being a memeber of the family.

So yeah, I'm not shocked or anything........just a little bit surprised that the Call Me By My Name movie didn't get any backlash in this day and age.

Last edited:
Back