Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Facebook asks users: should we allow men to ask children for sexual images?

JUDAH

OG
Per an article from the guardian....an excerpt

"On Sunday, the social network ran a survey for some users asking how they thought the company should handle grooming behaviour. “There are a wide range of topics and behaviours that appear on Facebook,” one question began. “In thinking about an ideal world where you could set Facebook’s policies, how would you handle the following: a private message in which an adult man asks a 14-year-old girl for sexual pictures.”

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/05/facebook-men-children-sexual-images

With what we know about FB and what it's become, what do yall think could have been the motivation for asking something like this?

Stupid question and Zuckerberg should kill himself off GP.

Saw some shit on IG the other day. Apparently with all these trannies saying there are more than 2 genders, i saw someone post a "gender description" meme.

There was one called "Kindergender" or "Kindersexual" something like that.

Description was "Someone who identifies as a child and is sexually attracted towards children."

Motherfuckers are making up nice ways to call themselves a pedophile. I hate this tranny loving shit.

the real question, though, is how would you handle the following: a private message in which an adult woman asks a 14-year-old boy for sexual pictures?

The way the question was posed was loaded. It was done specifically to provoke a negative reaction. The way it should have been worded should have been "how would you handle the following: a private message in which an adult male or female asks a 14-year-old child for sexual pictures, regardless of the sex of the child."

Just when you think it’s nothing you will see in the news to surprise/ disgust you.......... they prove you wrong.

Smh

Stupid question and Zuckerberg should kill himself off GP.

Saw some shit on IG the other day. Apparently with all these trannies saying there are more than 2 genders, i saw someone post a "gender description" meme.

There was one called "Kindergender" or "Kindersexual" something like that.

Description was "Someone who identifies as a child and is sexually attracted towards children."

Motherfuckers are making up nice ways to call themselves a pedophile. I hate this tranny loving shit.
trans people have nothing to do with pedophilia. stop reaching.

What they’re asking is can we actively monitor and block your outgoing messages

The way they hid it behind the pedophilia angle is bullshit

nas-irs.jpg

trans people have nothing to do with pedophilia. stop reaching.

Pedophiles are pushing for their mental illness to be re-labeled as a sexual orientation. Meanwhile homosexual and bisexual men and women are pushing for the "T" to be dropped from "LGBT" because they're beginning to recognize that being trans is more of a psychological problem than anything else and their issues really have nothing to do with the overall LGB issues.

They're both forms of psychological illness and they actually have a lot in common.

What kinda sick azzz society are we living in where muthafuccas are trying to normalize pedophilia????

Hollywood's in on it too.

Watched the Oscars this past weekend, and this movie "Call Me By My Name" got multiple nominations.

The clips looked like it was about a grown man having an affair with a teenage boy.

Even though the "boy" in the movie is portrayed as a college student.

Back