Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think the plot of the 1st movie is pretty well known. It was just a joke about how the movies have expanded from simple shit like fighting over a sandwich to niggas flying through buildings with cars
Uh-huh. Sure. If you say so brother Rain. I will not argue with you

Lol the fact that nobody dies in this series. You gotta raise the stakes. I thought Luda and Tyrese were toast when running into that satellite

Uh-huh. Sure. If you say so brother Rain. I will not argue with you

Fast 1 came out literally 20 years ago. You really think people don't know the plot was Brian as an undercover officer when they make references to it in literally every movie since? You thought you pointed out a lost fact?

I stopped fucking with these movies when I a while bldg fell on them two niggas and not one scratch was shown. My dad loves these dumb ass movies tho and that will be the only reason I'd go see this Avengers in cars shit 🤣🤣

I stopped fucking with these movies when I a while bldg fell on them two niggas and not one scratch was shown. My dad loves these dumb ass movies tho and that will be the only reason I'd go see this Avengers in cars shit 🤣🤣
This how I see it .... I was having a convo w my ex who is brilliant about her love for Tyler Perry movies .... she said look sometimes ppl need mindless entertainment not every thing gotta make sense all the time....

that’s how I approach these shits now

Nope! This might be the first F&F movie where I was in the theater and wanted to do this to Vin Diesel and Justin Lin
jalen-rose-owned-by-nick-van-excel-towel-throw-nba.gif

The action was dope, but they shoehorned and forced too much into the story for me to be able to enjoy it like that. Paul Walker dying was the worst thing that could happen to this franchise.
That pedo

This how I see it .... I was having a convo w my ex who is brilliant about her love for Tyler Perry movies .... she said look sometimes ppl need mindless entertainment not every thing gotta make sense all the time....

that’s how I approach these shits now
And that’s why she’s the ex

Back