Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those that saw it...how Han alive?

The answer is in the spoiler but I will say this...the explanation behind it is actually the most logical thing in the whole damn movie lol. I swear the writers took the jokes people been making about these movies and put them in the script

He met Mr. Nobody before the events of Fast 3 and Nobody helped him fake his death because Han needed to drop off the grid

i’ll say this

when you resort to memes mocking your franchise for plot ideas, it’s time to wrap the franchise up

Fast 11 is supposed to be the end of the series. Apparently a huge part of the reason Justin Lin came back to direct and finish the series off is because he hated the whole "Shaw turns good after killing Han" angle from Fast 8 lol.

What meme you talking bout?

It's been a long running joke about how absurd the stunts are and how they rarely if ever end with barely a scratch or mark on them. And just how crazy they have to go to keep topping the next stunts. So some of the dialouge in Fast 9 seems like the writers are in on the joke and want the audience to know "Yeah we know this shit makes no sense either but just enjoy it"

Nope! This might be the first F&F movie where I was in the theater and wanted to do this to Vin Diesel and Justin Lin
jalen-rose-owned-by-nick-van-excel-towel-throw-nba.gif

The action was dope, but they shoehorned and forced too much into the story for me to be able to enjoy it like that. Paul Walker dying was the worst thing that could happen to this franchise.

Back