Welcome To aBlackWeb

"F*ck Dem Ugly Azz Kids" Chick Says She's Happy CPS Took Her Kids Away So She Can Finally Live Life!

Lol always shifting the blame

Wanna see the same energy when deadbeat fathers or dudes that abuse their kids.

Shifting what blame? She said she got 7 kids...just as alot of ya'll say "Well she should've known after seeing baby momma's 1-3 she would just be #4" the same can be said for dudes who got this chick pregnant.

Shifting what blame? She said she got 7 kids...just as alot of ya'll say "Well she should've known after seeing baby momma's 1-3 she would just be #4" the same can be said for dudes who got this chick pregnant.

Well, to be fair, she might have been each of those dudes' one mistake, while she made the same mistake 3-4 times, so she definitely is the worst in this scenario even if both sides are bad.

Future toxic because he got a lot of kids by different women right?

But those same women aren't dumb or reckless for getting pregnant by a dude that has 200 kids? Or do we keep the same energy as we do for the dudes that wife and impregnate women with multiple kids?

I find it absolutely disgusting that this swamp rat actually celebrating losing her kids. Foul ass should have to pay child support for every last one of them.

So, you just assuming that all her baby daddies got 3-4 baby mamas? What is that based on other than your persistent need to take the anti black male side in every scenario?

no fool and relax. I’m just saying if bout you smash and she got over two kids I would assume a dude will try to avoid that accident after like 3 I don’t see dude making the same one time mistake 4 more times. No where am saying these niggas got mad kids. I ain’t gonna assume 7 different niggas made the same mistake with the same chick tho

But those same women aren't dumb or reckless for getting pregnant by a dude that has 200 kids? Or do we keep the same energy as we do for the dudes that wife and impregnate women with multiple kids?

Future is rich tho. If they had their kids with a dude making like 80,000 they would hear some shit

Everything cool in the moment, alot of folk who live in the mind frame of day by day, dont consider when those days turn into years and the decisions you made based off of days. Come back and bite you later in the years.

Bruh Future having a bunch of kids before he met Ciara is why his incel fanbase swears she doesnt "deserve" Russel Wilson til this day. A woman gets with a dude that has multiple kids and niggas never let her forget it

She's a piece of shit and you have to wonder about the nigga who shot her club up.

You're assuming it's only one.

Could be wrong, but...........being unmarried with 7 kids..........I think it's safe to assume that there's more than one father involved.

Back