Welcome To aBlackWeb

"F*ck Dem Ugly Azz Kids" Chick Says She's Happy CPS Took Her Kids Away So She Can Finally Live Life!

Fixed that for you

It's true but fathers hide it a lot less and there's way less stigma attached to a weekend dad than to a weekend mum. If they still married*, daddy more likely to go to work and live a second life that evolves over time while maa at home raisin' a baby she won't be able to converse with until the kid is at school and out the house durin' the day anyway.

Last edited:
Facts fam, I told my oldest niece when she was 20 to stop being desperate and work on herself. Now at 25, she have 4 year old twins, talks about her hard parenting life has been and about she is the mother and father of her twins smh.
Fam I have a younger cousin who is and has always been a fuck up, I tried to show her the right path when we were younger but I stopped speaking to her because she kept messing up her life.

Now she's about to have twins too, these will be her fourth kids at the age of 25 with what I pressume are different fathers.

She hit me up on IG to tell me and I just smh. Girl got like 1 or 2 likes at the most, that would tell you people dont rock with her at all.

How u get only 1 like for posting a new born baby smh

Her kids in the system and not with their fathers, so I can assume they ain't shit right along with her
Let's not act like the convo wouldn't be the same anyways.

I never hear "well you chose him" whenever dude abuses the kids or abuses her or leaves the kids.
Its always how big of a bitch ass dude he is, as it should be.

But deadbeat mothers or toxic mothers never get blamed for shit, only dude that seeded her up.

Lol always shifting the blame

Wanna see the same energy when deadbeat fathers or dudes that abuse their kids.

lol Come on bruh, you know damn well when we have topics about deadbeat daddies, niggas a quick to run up in there blaming the chicks for laying down with those dudes. Shitty parenting is like one of the few topics where people on here are kinda consistent.

Also did somebody say this chick has 7 kids. Why didn't her dumb ass get fixed or something. It's crazy how it seems like the people who don't actually want to be parents are the ones that make the most kids.

lol Come on bruh, you know damn well when we have topics about deadbeat daddies, niggas a quick to run up in there blaming the chicks for laying down with those dudes. Shitty parenting is like one of the few topics where people on here are kinda consistent.

Also did somebody say this chick has 7 kids. Why didn't her dumb ass get fixed or something. It's crazy how it seems like the people who don't actually want to be parents are the ones that make the most kids.
Lol haven't seen it bruh, I doubt these dudes would ever blame the girl in these situations.

Even tho they blame women in every other situation.

They are saying she's trolling and only has 3 kids.

That bitch crazy. Htf she even get to 7. Seems like she was already living her life

Fam I have a younger cousin who is and has always been a fuck up, I tried to show her the right path when we were younger but I stopped speaking to her because she kept messing up her life.

Now she's about to have twins too, these will be her fourth kids at the age of 25 with what I pressume are different fathers.

She hit me up on IG to tell me and I just smh. Girl got like 1 or 2 likes at the most, that would tell you people dont rock with her at all.

How u get only 1 like for posting a new born baby smh
I'm sorry to laugh man but end made me chuckle.

Back