Welcome To aBlackWeb

"F*ck Dem Ugly Azz Kids" Chick Says She's Happy CPS Took Her Kids Away So She Can Finally Live Life!

So glad my momma loved me unconditionally....I may have been a "lil shit" or a "lil fucker" from time to time but I honestly don't think there's ever been a moment in her life where she was like "fuck that nigga" or "fuck them kids" with me and my sisters....this bitch prolly had a shitty Mother's Day..burnt pancakes and runny eggs or somethin...lol

Bruh Future having a bunch of kids before he met Ciara is why his incel fanbase swears she doesnt "deserve" Russel Wilson til this day. A woman gets with a dude that has multiple kids and niggas never let her forget it
People that keep up with Russ and Ciara are weird af. I think most of them do it because the see him as corny.

But It's a two way street, niggas clown dudes that get with single mothers too.

Even the women in my family wanted to beat the shit out of my bro for trying to wife a girl with kids in his twenties. Moms wasn't having that.

Both men and women... if you get with a person thats irresponsible and has multiple kids by different people, you kinda deserve what you get playing with fire.

Fam I have a younger cousin who is and has always been a fuck up, I tried to show her the right path when we were younger but I stopped speaking to her because she kept messing up her life.

Now she's about to have twins too, these will be her fourth kids at the age of 25 with what I pressume are different fathers.

She hit me up on IG to tell me and I just smh. Girl got like 1 or 2 likes at the most, that would tell you people dont rock with her at all.

How u get only 1 like for posting a new born baby smh
Fam I have a younger cousin who is and has always been a fuck up, I tried to show her the right path when we were younger but I stopped speaking to her because she kept messing up her life.

Now she's about to have twins too, these will be her fourth kids at the age of 25 with what I pressume are different fathers.

She hit me up on IG to tell me and I just smh. Girl got like 1 or 2 likes at the most, that would tell you people dont rock with her at all.

How u get only 1 like for posting a new born baby smh

Damn that's gotta be soul crushing right there. As the old saying goes "a hard head makes a soft behind". It's crazy how you'll try to provide your younger relatives wisdom and guide them to freedom, yet they rather dismiss the sound advice and end up living in bondage.

Damn that's gotta be soul crushing right there. As the old saying goes "a hard head makes a soft behind". It's crazy how you'll try to provide your younger relatives wisdom and guide them to freedom, yet they rather dismiss the sound advice and end up living in bondage.
Shit broke me man, always saw her as a lil sis.
Tried telling her for years, we all did.

Now she's playing it off as she is happy and content with her life. I know that's a lie.

Back