Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eye Witness: What Is The Craziest Most Random Shit That You've Ever Seen?

dude cut me off and brake checked me...when i started flippin out he tried to drive away and hit this lil dude in the crosswalk..mf was on the onramp with this mf on his hood. he stops, gives the dude some money and keeps it movin. i stopped to check on the lil dude to see if he was good, and he just kept saying fuck that guy fuck that guy. i was like you gonna feel this shit tomorrow that was a honda pilot, you should get checked out. he said he was good, so we parted ways.

saw a dude get killed, getting caught inside at pipeine..some big ass waves came in as he was paddling out and drove him down to the reef. i grabbed his board waiting for him to pop back up and he didnt. he was way down the beach and guys were screaming for the lifeguard. i get outta the water and run to where theyre coming in at and dude is gray. they start pumping his chest and foam and shit is coming outta his mouth. fire dept comes like 20min later and put him on the stretcher. when they picked him up he rolled and the whole back of his head was open.

pipeline3.jpg

Got a few but this one was crazy. Seen a teenager get shot in the head point blank range. Looking back on it and finally realizing now it was a set up.

My mans said he got invited to a party and we all thought that shit was weird because he was never the social type outside of us. Still don't know why or how he got invited. We all thought it was odd but we went anyway because wasn't shit going on that night.

Anyway we get there and it's a bunch of niggas outside, no lights and it's not even music playing. So I'm just like what the fuck you got us doing? Other friend like this some bullshit and why we never listen to yo ass.
Only thing he says is "my bad" like a dumbass but we head back to the car. Someone on the porch like nah nah nah it's about to start we just waiting for more people to show up.

A handful of women come outside while we all talking so we like alright cool we'll fuck with it for a little bit and if it don't get better we out.

We go in and head to the back in the dining room area where the music is finally playing but this is a legit vacant house. shit didn't even have a front door on it. Some ladies come talk to us like who are y'all where y'all from all that bullshit. I'm trying to focus on them but it's WAY too many niggas and it's making all of us uneasy.
I say about 15-20 minutes pass and we decide we about to head out majority that was there was crowding in the front room and it's no way to get to the front without pushing through.
Normally I'm like "scuse me scuse me" and see my way out but my mans like I think I heard one of them say did you bring the gun.

First instinct I'm like we gotta get the fuck up outta here let's head out the back on some smooth shit while they up in the front. The house had a door that led to the back yard and only reason I know is because I had to use the bathroom and I saw the back door on my way. Of course the dumbass whose idea it was to go is like they ain't got no gun...

Idk if that was fear making him believe it wasn't but there was a gun. Don't nobody play like that, not in the hood.

I guess they was waiting for the guy to show up because the music stopped when he got there. Next thing I know "i swear it wasn't me!!!" they push him to the ground shoot him twice in the head. Pop Pop. Never forget that look: blood everywhere and a lifeless body with his eyes open.

The crowd immediately disperses. It was 6 of us but me and my mans get separated from everybody else because they were all trying to get out the back And we were closer to the front of the house. Too many people trying to get out equals more problems. So we run upstairs and figure we just gon jump down. We was in Southwest Detroit so it's possible to jump from house to house in some parts because they so damn close.

Fuck. Can't get out that way the windows don't budge. So we run back downstairs and push everybody to get out the back, hop the fence and run through the alley back to the whip and drive off.

Whoever shot him drug his body outside to the front yard on some example shit.

Crazy thing is my one friend his mom taught the boy in 1st grade that got killed. They had one target because nobody else got shot.

we all was so fucking heated because we wasn't even supposed to be there! It was like a damn Mexican cartel party or some shit. The six of us might've been the only niggas there. Once we got far enough we made his ass get out and walk home.

Got a few but this one was crazy. Seen a teenager get shot in the head point blank range. Looking back on it and finally realizing now it was a set up.

My mans said he got invited to a party and we all thought that shit was weird because he was never the social type outside of us. Still don't know why or how he got invited. We all thought it was odd but we went anyway because wasn't shit going on that night.

Anyway we get there and it's a bunch of niggas outside, no lights and it's not even music playing. So I'm just like what the fuck you got us doing? Other friend like this some bullshit and why we never listen to yo ass.
Only thing he says is "my bad" like a dumbass but we head back to the car. Someone on the porch like nah nah nah it's about to start we just waiting for more people to show up.

A handful of women come outside while we all talking so we like alright cool we'll fuck with it for a little bit and if it don't get better we out.

We go in and head to the back in the dining room area where the music is finally playing but this is a legit vacant house. shit didn't even have a front door on it. Some ladies come talk to us like who are y'all where y'all from all that bullshit. I'm trying to focus on them but it's WAY too many niggas and it's making all of us uneasy.
I say about 15-20 minutes pass and we decide we about to head out majority that was there was crowding in the front room and it's no way to get to the front without pushing through.
Normally I'm like "scuse me scuse me" and see my way out but my mans like I think I heard one of them say did you bring the gun.

First instinct I'm like we gotta get the fuck up outta here let's head out the back on some smooth shit while they up in the front. The house had a door that led to the back yard and only reason I know is because I had to use the bathroom and I saw the back door on my way. Of course the dumbass whose idea it was to go is like they ain't got no gun...

Idk if that was fear making him believe it wasn't but there was a gun. Don't nobody play like that, not in the hood.

I guess they was waiting for the guy to show up because the music stopped when he got there. Next thing I know "i swear it wasn't me!!!" they push him to the ground shoot him twice in the head. Pop Pop. Never forget that look: blood everywhere and a lifeless body with his eyes open.

The crowd immediately disperses. It was 6 of us but me and my mans get separated from everybody else because they were all trying to get out the back And we were closer to the front of the house. Too many people trying to get out equals more problems. So we run upstairs and figure we just gon jump down. We was in Southwest Detroit so it's possible to jump from house to house in some parts because they so damn close.

Fuck. Can't get out that way the windows don't budge. So we run back downstairs and push everybody to get out the back, hop the fence and run through the alley back to the whip and drive off.

Crazy thing is my one friend his mom taught the boy in 1st grade that got killed. They had one target because nobody else got shot.

we all was so fucking heated because we wasn't even supposed to be there! It was like a damn Mexican cartel party or some shit. The six of us might've been the only niggas there. Once we got far enough we made his ass get out and walk home.
Damn did they get the ppl that killed dude? Did you find out why they killed him?

I saw someone get decapitated in an accident with a big rig. It took a second for me to process what had actually happened when I saw it.

lol, reminded me of house party i went to, i don't think nobody got killt.....

key word...think....

it was kinda similar set up....only difference is my homeboy knew everybody there....we was like 15-16 and he always had mad chicks.. they was al going to this dudes basement house party.. and my boy knew the nigga, he ws an older head from around his way.. prolly like 23-25ish...way too old ot be having an underage house party at his crib, but whatever we was young we ain't give a af

mad chicks was there, and they was all mad loose... like before shit went down this prolly was the freakiest party i ever went to.... couple niggaz got head.....i was fingering the girl i was dancing with.... shit was bout to break out into a full blown orgy, no lie.....

only issue was it was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more girls than niggaz.....

like at least 30 chicks and maybe...maybe 20 dudes......prolly more like 15.....it felt like 3-1

any way, a group of the girls who wasn't getting turned out was talking heavy shit about the ones who were getting freaky n shit, and then the back n forth started..... chicks was all in eachother face....pushing started, then they started rumbling in homie basement....

this nigga go gets his gun and start shouting the floor up like dmx in belly when he made black strip.....telling everybody to get the fuck out

everybody was getting the fuck outta there...my boy grabbed my arm, like chill fall back for a sec....this was his hood, so he was like we get a pass....

so at first we ain't go out there, then one of the niggaz came back in like..."yo we gotta get outta here shit getting ugly outside"

these chicks alllllll had knives....and chicks was getting stabbed up left and right....blood everywhere...chicks getting jumped, stomped...titties out everywhere.....chicks being dragged to cars.. like two of them coughing up blood..one of the chicks went to my school, we ran over to her, helped her get to her home girl car, she said they was going to the hospital....

shit was ugly....all chicks though.... not one dude got in the fight.....

they was talking about that shit in like every highschool over east for like a week or two, but nobody supposedly died, but my boy was like one chick missed like 2 weeks of school, she got stabbed up real bad

shit was crazy ...prolly the most brutal brawl i ever saw in my life....chicks are vicious, and no one was breaking shit up cuz they all had knives, and niggaz wasn't tryna get cut or stabbed

Fuck alladat. I went to exactly ONE party in SW Detroit back inna day; never again.

In 10th grade, I was at the bus stop on my way home from school (southwest side at the time).

Seen a guy riding a bike in the park. Car pulls up and a dude walks over to him and shoots him. Calmy walks back to the car and pulls off like nothing happened. Ambulance and police show up. Dude was dead already.

When I was younger, probably like 7 or 8, this crazy ass dude was arguing outside with the corner store owner. Im across the street from my house with my homie. Crazy dude leaves, comes back blasting. I froze when I heard gunshots. Then I heard my boys mom screaming my name. I turned around and she's waving me into the house. I look across the street and I guess I just panicked and made a dash for my house.

All this shit seemed like slow motion. As I ran across the street, I look at this crazy nigga who was walking towards the store. This nigga actually raised up and shot at me. I hopped over every stair straight to the top. We moved shortly after. That was the worst hood we ever stayed in. Over by timbos for my Detroit playas.

Went to visit my cousin in Battle Creek when I was like 16. Summertime so we outside fuckin round with some chicks and folks in the neighborhood. This fat white dude pull up in a station wagon yelling out his window. This dude walks up, reach inside the window and socked dude.. knocked him out...station wagon creeps down the street about 10 mph till he ran into a stop sign.. crazy, but hilarious

Another time, couple years ago, took the fam on a road trip to Disney.

We on the freeway, everybody knocked out. Its pouring down rain. I'm in the middle lane and feel uncomofrtable ass hell. As soon as I get over and look in my rearview, the suv that was behind me got hit by another suv from the lane next to us. Both of then slid off the road and into the ditch.

Once on my way to drop my lil man off at daycare, i turn on to the road and end up behind this slow ass driving lady. I thought about going around but was like fuck it. Of course she's going the same way I am so we end up at the light. All of a sudden, outta nowhere this suv slams into her rear passgender door. Had I gone around her earlier, I woulda been in her exact spot, and my lil man woulda been hit. Talk about being shook when i dropped him off.

Now you wanna talk about random...

I'm like 16, and my homeboy from across the street hit me like "yo tryna play some Mario kart??"

I'm like " yea, I'll be at the door"

So I'm standing at the door waiting for this nigga... And all of a sudden a storm hits outta nowhere.... And you can tell it's right over us cuz the shit loud as fuck with the lighting and thunder....

The kids around my way said they was playing in the alley when they heard that loud ass crackling and they all just started running around the corner....

So like 20 seconds after that first crack the rain starts up.... And I see the kids hitting the corner running up the street.... It was 6 of them. Ages 8-11. I knew all of them very well, they was younger than us, but one was my best friends little sister, three of them lived in one house, 2 in the other, and it was all on the same block.... We was all family. They been in my house mad times.

Anytime you see pictures of us outside as kids and teens, you always see those kids with us....

Well 6 of them were running past my homeboy house across the street just as he was opening the door and coming outside.....

But as soon as he opened his door, he said all he saw was a white flash and the loudest noise he ever heard..... He never came outside or even looked to see what happened....

He said he fell back and ran in the other room... His grandfather who was a war vet ran outside.... And couldn't believe what he saw.....I saw it all tho

6 kids ran past the tree as it got hit by lightning..... And only 4 kept running..... Two of the little girls were down.....

I ran and called 911 instantly. Gave them our address and told them what happened.....

I dropped the phone and ran to the door, I saw my homeboy Grand dad trying to do for on one of the little girls..

I ran to my room and got some blankets cuz it was still raining hard as fuck out there...

I got across the street and the one little girl was squirming and crying..... But the other one..... Shorty was gone....

That shit had me so fucked up cuz I Just stared at her while my homeboy Grand dad kept trying to revive her.....

I wrapped the one who was crying in a blanket, and by that time another neighbor got to her and had her on a porch out the rain.... But I was just standing there.... Holding the blanket over them so they wouldn't get rained on why my neighbor kept trying to revive the one who wasn't breathing....
. Easily the saddest and most random shit I ever saw.....

Like I really fucked with shorty... We used to do the will Smith/ jazzy Jeff 5 all the time.... They whole family was like our family too.... Shit broke everybody heart.... It was even in the paper

I was like 5 waiting for the bus with my mom and sister one day. See two squirrelly looking white dudes creep around the corner, then stand a couple of feet away from us.

Maybe a couple of minutes later I hear someone yell "There they go!" Two dudes hit the same corner with bats in their hands and proceed to best the everloving crap outta the two white guys right in front of us.

Then just walked off like nothing happened

Saw that happen to my nigga when i was in high school. We had just got out detention and I walked to the bus stop across the school and he waited for his cousins.

I see them walking the other direction and this blue car is creeping. They 4 deep and the driver staring me down. I'm thinking what the hell going on.

The car bust a u turn and them niggas got out the car and beat my nigga with a bat. I was about to run across the street to help but dude in the driver seat reached for the gun I could tell so I stayed back.

Cars started to honking and on going passengers got out their car to break it up. Them niggas hopped back in the car and drove off.

My nigga cousins picked him up off the ground and helped him down the street. He was leaking bad.

All this shit happened on 7mile and Wyoming which is a busy intersection

Last edited:
Shout out to all my niggas who went to parties in Southwest Detroit.....I'm not gonna front....I said fuck all that shit....

In HS I played baseball and when we had a game after school we had a good 2-3 hrs of free time after classes would let out, so weā€™d usually walk over to Jack n the Box or somewhere else close to get something to eat. So itā€™s me and 3 other dudes just walking through this neighborhood next to a busy street.

About 20 yds ahead of us thereā€™s a nigga who look a little older than us walking by himself. All the sudden a little black Honda pulls up by the stop sign next to dude, and 5 Asians hop out and start running toward this nigga.

At least 3 of these niggas had crow bars and they tackle dude, then just beat the SHIT out his ass for a good 60 secs. Then they all got back in the Honda and dipped.

Nigga was bleeding all over but he got up and just limped over to the curb and sat down. We ask him if he good and if he need anything, he say he straight so we just keep going to the Jack n the Box.

Cops came up in the Jack n the Box about 20 mins later asking if anybody saw what happened, niggas just kept eating our food.

They ainā€™t kill him so I assume he owed them money or some shit. Whatever it was, nigga had that ā€œyeah I earned thatā€ look on his face.

First time I saw a nigga get shot....

I'm in my room playing video games when I hear some shit outside....I look out the window and it's a straight up 3 on 3 brawl in the alley behind my house...

They both had pulled up in cars on each side and met up in the middle to fight.... Shit was crazy

So I'm just like stooping down in the window, I don't wanna be seen, cuz 3 if the niggaz I knew, the other three, not so much.... These niggaz was bumping for a minute when one of the other niggaz just started popping off....

I swear I ain't see when a gun came out... Niggaz just went from fighting to ducking behind the cars shooting at each other.....

The one dude I ain't know tried to get in the other niggaz car cuz they had backed up so much.... But they came back down and dude just fell grabbing his neck....

Both cars sped off, and homie was just in the alley shaking holding his neck.... Groaning

Finally the one car came back and they dragged him in. But soon as they pulled off I heard more shots around the corner....

Shit was wild that summer

In 10th grade, I was at the bus stop on my way home from school (southwest side at the time).

Seen a guy riding a bike in the park. Car pulls up and a dude walks over to him and shoots him. Calmy walks back to the car and pulls off like nothing happened. Ambulance and police show up. Dude was dead already.

When I was younger, probably like 7 or 8, this crazy ass dude was arguing outside with the corner store owner. Im across the street from my house with my homie. Crazy dude leaves, comes back blasting. I froze when I heard gunshots. Then I heard my boys mom screaming my name. I turned around and she's waving me into the house. I look across the street and I guess I just panicked and made a dash for my house.

All this shit seemed like slow motion. As I ran across the street, I look at this crazy nigga who was walking towards the store. This nigga actually raised up and shot at me. I hopped over every stair straight to the top. We moved shortly after. That was the worst hood we ever stayed in. Over by timbos for my Detroit playas.

I got family that stays over that way. My great grandmother (RIP) and that side of the family stays off Gratiot and State Fair and one of my boys momma lived on the other side of '94 over by Harper and Chalmers. I was always over that way.

Xmas eve 2005 saw a lady in geo metro run a red light and get smashed by pick up truck....oh she was dead for sure

Got so many stories lol one of the first time I seen a nigga get that gun work ....we were at the park hooping prolly round 11 or 12 the older guys were hooping while we were on the sidelines....someone calls a foul, someone gets called a bitch they start tussling homie says wait riggt here Iā€™ll be back ;
Came back w the hammer and cleared the scene

Back