Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Extroverts, whats the most Introverted thing you do? Introverts, whats the most extroverted thing you do?

That's not introverted tho' that's bein' self aware.

Introverts tend to be a bit more self aware, at times even crippling, than extroverts due to introverts tending to take the time to see what's going on before speaking as opposed to extroverts who may just jump right in

Introverts tend to be a bit more self aware, at times even crippling, than extroverts due to introverts tending to take the time to see what's going on before speaking as opposed to extroverts who may just jump right in

No no this is what I mean before about introverts thinkin' there's nobility in it. You assume that people who don't mind offerin' their opinions haven't thought them thru

No no this is what I mean before about introverts thinkin' there's nobility in it. You assume that people who don't mind offerin' their opinions haven't thought them thru

Nope I didnt say there was any nobility in it. I even mentioned it can actually be crippling at times. I also never said those other opinions aren't thought out...but an extrovert is quicker to jump in a convo than an introvert

Extroverts recharge by being around others. Their best attributes come to life when there are people around. Introverts do the opposite. That's how I see the two.

Can't speak for others but it's not like this for me at all. I like bein' alone. More so than with others but when I am around other people I'm very outgoin'

Most extroverted thing I do is sign on to here every day.

I'm trying to work on being extroverted but I feel like with the job I have, I'm out there enough between 7am and 7pm. When the work hat is off I really don't wanna deal with ppl. And the ppl I do wanna deal with got shit going on *I assume* and I don't wanna intrude so I keep to myself.

On here I can read as much as I want and involve myself if I feel like it. Its like standing in the middle of grand central station but no one is nudging you

Back