Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Extroverts, whats the most Introverted thing you do? Introverts, whats the most extroverted thing you do?

introvert

Go to a sports bar and watch games. I will talk to anyone about football.

grab a seat at the bar. Vodka and cranberry, wings, and fries. if I’m sitting next to you then you my best friend for the next 4 quarters

It goes without saying, but theres nothing wrong with being an introvert. I'm an introvert cause I choose to be, not cause it's all I can be. I'm not a fan of stupid people, and nah it's not subjective. I'm not a fan of energetic, life of the party people. I'm not a fan of people, people.

When I game online, leave me the fuck alone unless I need to be in a group. If I fuck wit you, I fuck wit you, I dont wanna meet your friends. I move around dolo, I'm only responsible for me. All that said, if I'm cornered into being social. I can be, I just dont wanna be.

I'ma fuck around and get us all some t-shirts made. Lol.

But for real, I work from home so most of my stepping out into the world revolves around my kid or just running errands and shit. All my patnas live outta town now so the most I'll do is hit the bar every now and then or a random dinner or lunch with a co-worker or some shit.

For me, being the first to say good morning or hello to someone as we walk past each other is the most extroverted thing I do.

I think most people are a combination of both and in a few cases you may have somebody that extremely introverted or extroverted.

But if I’m at like a small event or something like that I can be real social but I take time to chill

introvert

But lately I been getting into DJing events and shit.

Last edited:
I think most of us are introverted on forums and it's an outlet of sorts.

Same thing as IG and FB. People that dont really talk much be active on there.

I can be extroverted when I feel like it. I got people who think I'm the most social and happy person ever.

Then I got people who say I dont say much.

:ualreadyknow: extroverts, we love yall too.

I admire you ability to always have energy, ion know where yall get it from.

Man I hate when introverts act like there's sutten noble in their quietness, you kno' that bullshit phrase "the quietest people have the most to say" smh

Lol yeah that shit is funny. If im quiet it's cuz I simply don't have shit to say and I'm not the type to do pointless small talk. Though it does lend itself to being very self aware which is where the fake deepness can come from from some people

Man I hate when introverts act like there's sutten noble in their quietness, you kno' that bullshit phrase "the quietest people have the most to say" smh

giphy.gif

hmph

I'm an introvert but for the past few years, I've been slowly but surely coming more extroverted. I'll say the most extroverted thing I've done recently is talking to random people out of town. I go out of town, then I become alot more sociable.

keep the mic on when im playing GTA or some multiplayer game

Let pictures of myself be taken, go out with friends a day when they invite me

I can be extroverted but i got exposed at a young age that the world and everybody in it is not something i should bare my true self to.
Im a square to the law govt and everybody else that try to look into me and I would like to keep it that way

You quiet niggas mostly don't have shit to say in my experience, or like don't have anything to add. Everything you guys are likely to say done been said by one of us guys who are willin' to put ourselves out there and take the criticism

Back