Welcome To aBlackWeb

Explosive Packages Being Left On Porches in Austin, TX, Appears to be Targeting Minorities

I dont understand the logic of completely abandoning the thought that there was a particular pattern at hand ... now 4th bombing was seemingly random... they throw out the conventional wisdom that was shown for the first 3 bombing which showed a trend .. this may have been a blip but now they are reconsidering the motivations of the bomber.. Of course this is very early on in the investigation .. because they still dont have a clear understanding but yeah now they totally flipped based on 1 of 4 attacks

:ohshit2:

i just hope its no copycats poppin up.

gonna have niggas coming home scared of UPS boxes

why isnt this being talked about more in the media?

smh

It was on my local news this morning. They showed s police press conference or something

I'm with dos

If I was in a respected position of power, I would openly challenge the police to catch homie before my people do just like penguin did in Gotham....

Word life

So basically you want J. Prince jr. to have to fight Feds cases just like his father did?

People do a lot of stupid shit and if J Prince jr did what you suggested that would just be another stupid thing he did on top of that video he just did.

So basically you want J. Prince jr. to have to fight Feds cases just like his father did?

People do a lot of stupid shit and if J Prince jr did what you suggested that would just be another stupid thing he did on top of that video he just did.
Wtf does J Prince and his son have to do with bombs going off in Austin???

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livew...bombings-we-have-to-find-suspects-immediately

Trump Comments On TX Bombings: We Have To Find Suspects ‘Immediately’

President Donald Trump on Tuesday personally addressed, for the first time, a series of bombings in recent weeks in Texas.

“It’s terrible,” Trump told reporters during a press availability with Mohammad bin Salman, the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

“The bombings in Austin are terrible,” he continued. “Local, state and federal are working hand in hand to get to the bottom of it. This is obviously a very, very sick individual or maybe individuals. These are sick people, and we will get to the bottom of it.”

“We will be very strong,” Trump said. “We have all sorts of federal agencies over there right now. We are searching. What’s going on in Austin, a great place, a tremendous place, is absolutely disgraceful. So we have a lot of power over there, we’re looking. It’s not easy to find, but these are sick people and we have to find them as soon as possible. We have to find them, really, immediately.”

“I will say, working with Texas, working with the local governments has been great, but we have produce, we have to find this very sick person or people.”

The first bombing, which killed Anthony Stephan House, 39, occurred on March 2in Austin.

Two more bombs went off in Austin on March 12, one of them killing Draylen Mason, 17. Another bomb exploded on Sunday in the city, and again on Tuesday in a FedEx facility near San Antonio.

The President, who frequently pounces on potential terrorist events, had been silent on the Texas bombings. Critics point out the majority of victims thus far — and all of them before March 18 — have been non-white.

tenor.gif

Back