Welcome To aBlackWeb

Explosive Packages Being Left On Porches in Austin, TX, Appears to be Targeting Minorities

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fourth-...injuring-two-no-leading-suspect-at-this-time/

Fourth Bomb Detonates in Austin Overnight, Injuring Two: ā€˜No Leading Suspect At This Timeā€™

A wave of explosions in Austin, Texas have the city in a panic, sending residents within a mile and a half radius of the newest bombing ā€“ the fourth in a month ā€“ into lockdown.

The bombing, which happened overnight, was caused by a trip wire, leading police to believe that the suspect is more skilled at building explosives than they first believed. It injured two white men, who were rushed to a local hospital.

This is the fourth in a string of reported explosions, the first occurring only 17 days ago. Police have followed up on over 700 phone calls about suspicious activity and packages. There is a $115,000 reward for a tip that will lead to the perpetrator.

ā€œYou may have the one piece of information that lets us put this all together,ā€ Austin Police Chief Brian Manley said at a press conference.

Manley also told Good Morning Americaā€˜s David Muir that while police have received ā€œa lot of good tips,ā€ there is ā€œno leading suspect at this time.ā€

The victims of the other bombings were black and Hispanic, leading police to believe that the bombings may be hate crimes; they are not ruling out that possibility.

ā€œWeā€™re one of the safest cities in the country now dealing with horrific events,ā€ Austin Mayor Steve Adler told Muir. ā€œThe important message is if you see anything that is suspicious, donā€™t go near it. Call 911.ā€

I wondered if they switched up their targets. It was mostly black ppl being targeted, along with the Hispanic woman.

Have they released who were the targets?

I wondered if they switched up their targets. It was mostly black ppl being targeted, along with the Hispanic woman.

Have they released who were the targets?

They said two males in their 20s were injured but itā€™s not life-threatening. From the way it was setup I donā€™t think they were targeting anybody in particular, just whoever happened to come along. They used a trip-wire.

Religious people saying Christ is going to return. Christ ainā€™t gone to return cause Christ is here. We, all of us or both Christ and Lucifer. Or minds both heaven and hell.

D51FE8AD-0BE2-440E-B096-0EC5CFEDC16B.jpeg Ion know man,..ā€official, whatā€™s really the issueā€ -Troy Ave

what jprince doing about this?

aint no texas niggas giving no fly zones to the bomber?

Bruh, I understand what you're trying to do here, but how is JPJ or any other person w/ a dash of power gonna have a "No Fly Zone" on a person/people if you don't know who the hell they are??

The best thing the community of Austin can do is be extremely vigilant and diligently pay attention to their surroundings and neighborhoods. I think whoever is pulling these coward ass acts, are doing them @ night tho, which obviously makes it difficult for people to see since most are sleep or not outside.

On another note, "Ring" door cams and house security cams sells in general have to be boomin' out there right now.

Its kinda crazy that someone is running around making bombs and its not even a top 5 newstory... due to the saturation of the political happenings. I mean i get it in some respects but this guy is out there terrorizing a community.
Street Justice

Bruh, I understand what you're trying to do here, but how is JPJ or any other person w/ a dash of power gonna have a "No Fly Zone" on a person/people if you don't know who the hell they are??

The best thing the community of Austin can do is be extremely vigilant and diligently pay attention to their surroundings and neighborhoods. I think whoever is pulling these coward ass acts, are doing them @ night tho, which obviously makes it difficult for people to see since most are sleep or not outside.

On another note, "Ring" door cams and house security cams sells in general have to be boomin' out there right now.
look bruh......i see what you trying to say......

people make things important when they want it important

I'm with dos

If I was in a respected position of power, I would openly challenge the police to catch homie before my people do just like penguin did in Gotham....

Word life

I'm with dos

If I was in a respected position of power, I would openly challenge the police to catch homie before my people do just like penguin did in Gotham....

Word life
exactly....

if you got 100 dudes thats will to track down a colorful mexican

you can have the city link up to catch a real criminal who is hurting people.

but see.......why let priorities get in the way of a good IG post.

Back