Welcome To aBlackWeb

Explosive Packages Being Left On Porches in Austin, TX, Appears to be Targeting Minorities

Rubato

it only matters to us
https://www.statesman.com/news/brea...-reported-east-austin/2Fhi7i7aSmWoMBS5HHbfeO/

Shit is crazy, there have been 3 incidents so far on the east side of town (I stay on the NW side).

The first two victims were black and the third was an older Hispanic woman. The black victims were killed and the Hispanic woman is still hospitalized.

Supposedly they each found a mysterious package on their doorstep early in the morning and when they picked it up it exploded.

Police have no idea about who the suspect is but there is apparently some connection between the first two victims, their families know each other.

shits crazy....and they wont say anything more than "exploding package"

is it a pipe bomb or what?....how is the shit detonated when u simply move the box, but dont blow up when they're planting it?

shits crazy....and they wont say anything more than "exploding package"

is it a pipe bomb or what?....how is the shit detonated when u simply move the box, but dont blow up when they're planting it?

The theory I heard was that the explosive device was actually under the package and spring-loaded so it detonated when the weight was removed.

The theory I heard was that the explosive device was actually under the package and spring-loaded so it detonated when the weight was removed.
We talking some kind of training here??

well they actually make "thief deterrent" packages that you can leave on your porch when away

they work basically the same as what you described....add a little more fire power and boom

Wife got a friend in Austin. He says this got folks shook.

Wouldn't fly too well out here. Too many people have cameras at their front door for whatever reason.

Interesting that none of the news outlets are using the T word yet
That’s the power of social media, they don’t have to. Enough people have shared the story to warn others. We can’t depend on white media to help us. We have to help us

Not sure if this incident is related with the recent packages left around Austin.......if it is, he needs to the death penalty to discourage future acts of terrorism.......if he isn't connected to the doorstep packages, he needs to do the whole 10 years to discourage people from making terroristic threats

SXSW cancels The Roots concert after hoax bomb threat

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ts-concert-security-concern-article-1.3881661

article-austin-2-0317.jpg

A South by Southwest concert set to star The Roots was abruptly canceled because of a 26-year-old man’s bogus bomb threat, Texas officials said Sunday.

Austin police swarmed the Fair Market venue after event organizers Live Nation received a threatening email around 4:30 p.m. local time Saturday. The show’s sponsor, Bud Light, ultimately canceled the hip-hop show about a half-hour before it was scheduled to begin, according to the Austin Statesman newspaper.

Officers searched the building, but Gov. Greg Abbott’s office said “no threat was found.”

Questlove, the Philadelphia-based band's drummer, cautioned fans about the cancellation on Twitter and then deleted his tweet.

The alleged hoaxer, identified as Trevor Ingram, was nabbed around 11:15 p.m. and now faces charges of making a terroristic threat.

“There are no indications of any broader security concern for any activities relating to this incident,” officials said.

The cancellation follows a mysterious string of serial bombings that have killed two people in Austin and injured several more. A 17-year-old boy was killed Monday when he tried to open an explosive package left on his front porch.

Last edited:
Back