Welcome To aBlackWeb

Experiences with Racism

NorthfolkBros

The King of Page 1
As Black People, we've all had that moment. When a kak steps to you or says some slick shit. Or you get bad vibes from other groups of people.

My mother sheltered me from it, but it always slipped thru the cracks.

My pops got called a nggr in a Eastern European country (he came back with some of his boys and the kaks recanted ??)

My grandma is from the south, but when schools began integration, My great grandmother said she had to live an go to school up in NY with my great aunt.

Back when I was a kid (2nd or 3rd grade) I used to play at recess with white girls and some of them didn't fuck wit me. When I'd talk to em i'd tap em on the shoulder and say "hEy BeCkY" on some cornball kid shit.

So these lil bitches say to the principal (probably coached by they parents) and say i was Sexaully Harassing them. :tuh:

(remember I'm only 7 or 8 y.o and I played with black girls too and nothing like that ever came up)

Principal says I could catch charges for that shit and I'm scared shitless. Bruh I hid it from my ma for a day or 2 but I told her, and she almost lost her shit!! She said in her own words that she was "gonna raise hell the next day." And I guess she did cuz I ain hear about it again...

Last edited:
The list would be too exhaustive to spell out here, and piss off a lot of folks around this forum anyway... because they are implied too.

i got next to no knowledge on quebecois society other than their incredible metal and martial arts scenes, as well as their worries about cultural encroachment and separatist affiliations. it's probably not a stretch to think the latter two would cause some degree of intolerance and xenophobia for minorities living there. i mean shit, even english speakers might get that classic french elitism.

pretty sure i got profiled one night riding my bike. these pigs were asking one too many questions. my name, where i live... overkill. looks like they were looking me up in their database. then later tried to pass it off as stopping me for not having a light on my bike. bullshit. that's like stopping someone for j-walking, no cop has time for that.

i wouldn't be surprised if every damn person on this forum been watched in a store.

my first experience was back in elementary after lunch these three white boys were saying some racist shit n talking about my girl cousin who had dated one of them . me and my cousins put a beating on them . we ended up getting suspend while they got detention .

my first experience was back in elementary after lunch these three white boys were saying some racist shit n talking about my girl cousin who had dated one of them . me and my cousins put a beating on them . we ended up getting suspend while they got detention .
real shit stickin up for ya cuz g

I remember this white dude w/ glasses watching me in a store and he wasn't hiding it and didn't say anything.

I forgot what grade I was in, but this was by my grandma's old house. I had some change so I was gonna buy some blue soda, chips, and candy or something. He stood right there in the aisle w/ his arms folded cross his chest and just watched me. I was the only black kid in there and didn't think nothing of it cause I was so young and didn't know any better. He just was watching me, but I had the money and paid for the snacks I bought.

i got next to no knowledge on quebecois society other than their incredible metal and martial arts scenes, as well as their worries about cultural encroachment and separatist affiliations. it's probably not a stretch to think the latter two would cause some degree of intolerance and xenophobia for minorities living there. i mean shit, even english speakers might get that classic french elitism.

Absolutely. That is a little much easier to naviguate through this nowadays, but back to prior my birth in the 1980s and early 1990s... that was intense.

I wasn’t a kid, but I was walking down the street one day with my umbrella tucked under my arm.

Cops circled me a couple of times before they finally got the nerve to approach me.

Got outta their car and started walking towards me.

I ignored ‘em, looked straight ahead and just kept walking like I didn’t even see ‘em.

That’s when one cop called out to me to get my attention.

This motherfucker wanted to check my umbrella to make sure that I wasn’t hiding a weapon.

Then he felt stupid when he found zero, zilch, NADA and I was 100% cool & calm throughout the whole ordeal.

So, he started asking a buncha stupid questions like “where did you go to school, where are you going, where do you work“, etc.

WTF does any of that shit got to do with anything?

But , y’all know what it is.

Textbook definition of racial profiling.

Fuck the police.

I wasn’t a kid, but I was walking down the street one day with my umbrella tucked under my arm.

Cops circled me a couple of times before they finally got the nerve to approach me.

Got outta their car and started walking towards me.

I ignored ‘em, looked straight ahead and just kept walking like I didn’t even see ‘em.

That’s when one cop called out to me to get my attention.

This motherfucker wanted to check my umbrella to make sure that I wasn’t hiding a weapon.

Then he felt stupid when he found zero, zilch, NADA and I was 100% cool & calm throughout the whole ordeal.

So, he started asking a buncha stupid questions like “where did you go to school, where are you going, where do you work“, etc.

WTF does any of that shit got to do with anything?

But , y’all know what it is.

Textbook definition of racial profiling.

Fuck the police.
The fuck? They thought you were 007 or something??

Back