Welcome To aBlackWeb

I have a pet peeve about stupid characters and when I seen everybody being dumb before the possession even started, I was checked out lol. Oh look a hole in the ground im gonna jump in it! 😒

Never any attempt made to try to get out the building til the very end. Like bruhhh why lol
They where about to be homeless and whole opens up leading to a bank vault your absolutely lying i yyou wouldn’t have done that, There’s a huge difference between dumb characters and characters making bad decisions because of the situation

They had blankets. Tie em together and shimmy! Anything is better than staying in the house with a fuckin demon. Just running room to room lookin dumb

pops left, about to be homeless , bigass earthquake , moms died camcback and died again at this point absolutely no male presence and you thought they were Gona find a way to pull through? they essentially plopped the evil dead universe on some regular ass people which imo is what made the movie great if you followed the series you know everybody was Gona die probably

I have mixed feelings about this after seeing it. It's definitely in the vibe of the first two movies but they left out all the fun of army of darkness which the series definitely needed.

Also literally every character was trash and I was rooting for the demons the whole time.

I have mixed feelings about this after seeing it. It's definitely in the vibe of the first two movies but they left out all the fun of army of darkness which the series definitely needed.

Also literally every character was trash and I was rooting for the demons the whole time.
New timeline bro

On a side note... I just found out there's a Subspecies 5 that just came out in march. I only wish I could rent it on video from blockbuster to get the full effect.

Going in I feel like Ash vs the evil dead is the best entry in the series. I know it's a whole show... But it never got old and consistently entertained. The first 2 movies were good... But didn't age well, the rest were trash. The remake was trash. But I am optimistic about this one. Plus I gotta lotta weed tonight

Going in I feel like Ash vs the evil dead is the best entry in the series. I know it's a whole show... But it never got old and consistently entertained. The first 2 movies were good... But didn't age well, the rest were trash. The remake was trash. But I am optimistic about this one. Plus I gotta lotta weed tonight
I think the first one still holds up. The practical effects and shit are still great. And everybody has benefit of the doubt for being stupid cuz they dont know no better lol

This shit was wild.. not sure if I'll run it back

Did you not like the first remake because they left out the humor?

Back