Welcome To aBlackWeb

the evil dead movies are never scary, just fucked up lol I enjoyed the 2013 reboot more, but this was really good imo

I tried watching evil dead 2 last night and whew, it was hard to get past the opening credits cause of the effects

I'ma try again tonight

I would have thought they would have turned in the end because they were covered in blood and it seemed like once the blood got into you that you would turn
I liked it though

I tried watching evil dead 2 last night and whew, it was hard to get past the opening credits cause of the effects

I'ma try again tonight
Its one of those films where either you liked it cause you were young, or you like those cheesey comedy horror movies . I always like the non-cgi effects in horror movies so that is why I liked the franchise. Like using claymation or acutual customes and robotics . Sounds like you wont like the first 3 movies. You can watch the remake that came out in 2013.

Lmao every character was dumb but I was entertained
I have a pet peeve about stupid characters and when I seen everybody being dumb before the possession even started, I was checked out lol. Oh look a hole in the ground im gonna jump in it! 😒

Never any attempt made to try to get out the building til the very end. Like bruhhh why lol

I have a pet peeve about stupid characters and when I seen everybody being dumb before the possession even started, I was checked out lol. Oh look a hole in the ground im gonna jump in it! 😒

Never any attempt made to try to get out the building til the very end. Like bruhhh why lol
I mean,He white

They couldn't leave because the mother was outside and she was killing everybody who came in the hallway.

Evil Dead is 5 for 5 including the show

I love all these crazy ass movies.

I would like the wackier version too,but the straight horror is fire too

Lmao a book that looks like human skin covered in bones let me read it.

if i remember correctly, they tried leaving toward the middle of the movie but the stairway was fucked up

Back