Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everyday Struggle Replaces Joe With..

Ayooooo this nigga called him a modern day PT Barnum and was on his neck about that Chiraq shit

Suspicions confirmed ! A fucking sideshow

These niggas just so out of touch and pulling strings for the culture

They likely just killed having guest. The funny part is Star was tame but give it by the end of the week. Nahhhh man, complex cashing out on this shit

Thats a downgrade from Budden

Star isnt as big a name

Maybe in NY but def not nationwide

I wont be watchin

said this on the IC and said it a looong time ago.

Star should've been on everyday struggle from the beginning.

Dude give zero fucks

a bit of revisionist history here

only people knew joe budden for was pump it up...if that

this show magnified his profile, but lets not act like there wasnt more of a cult following that Joe had prior to this

Yea the rapper Joe Budden was known nationwide

The biggest thing Star ever did was cameo on Chappelle Show for Player Haterz Ball

Buddens got one song that people know from 15 years ago. There's plenty of one hit wonders that have podcasts and things of that nature. Only reason people tuned in is because controversial clips and other shit that got them initially interested. Most random people in the country didn't flock to the show because "name recognition". Bone Crusher had a song just as big at the time, if he started a show no one would care.

Now that the show is up and running and already has a following it will do fine. Sure they may have lost some fans with Buddens but they gonna gain new fans like me with Star.

Itā€™s not the same Joe stayed in the public eye for better or worse since Pump it Up. Joe would be trending weekly when he was on lhh. Itā€™s trash tv but it kept him relevant to casual public. Dude crying on that therapy show. All of that kept his name in the mainstream in some capacity

Nah he actually wasn't in the public eye since Pump It Up. Outside of his loyal fans and hip hop forums nobody cared about this guy. Maybe I'll give you Love and Hip Hop, I remember hearing about Consequence snuffing him but that was like 2 years ago. Big gap between the time of Pump It Up until now. I keep my ear to the streets. He wasn't relevant for a long time until last year.

And let's not act like Star is some nobody. He was on the most popular morning show in the tri-state area (20 million person metro) in a time when radio mattered. I used to listen to him every day on the way to school.

N joe stayed relevant bc of 'reality tv'and social media. He had two diff types of fans those that fucked with him musically n those that were into his internet/tv shenanigans.

Bc of his podcast shit hes been able to successfully merge the two, Everyday Struggle only amplified it bc of the migos shit and shittin on Ak everyday who the young'ns follow

Reactions: GNS
Back