Welcome To aBlackWeb

Everyday Struggle Replaces Joe With..

why ya'll keep saying that?

is he gone bait Ak into saying some crazy shit?

he get somebody else wacked by association?
lol star told envy he would smear shit on his baby daughter's ass and take a bite and piss on her. That nigga got no chill

AK gonna get some hot shit put into him by association one day. And if you saw the joe podcast ep, he stopped ppl from getting at AK behind the scenes. Star the type to see what would happen if niggas approach AK lol

lol star told envy he would smear shit on his baby daughter's ass and take a bite and piss on her. That nigga got no chill

AK gonna get some hot shit put into him by association one day. And if you saw the joe podcast ep, he stopped ppl from getting at AK behind the scenes. Star the type to see what would happen if niggas approach AK lol

John-Barrowman-david-tennant-kiss-gif-850875.gif

and they gave this nigga a job???

im sure envy aint no tough guy and dont have to be, but I couldnt imagine nobody saying anything like that to me in the same room and not gettin touched on....im not even violent but thats that line

This. While Star can be funny at times, he openly admits he isn't a fan or gives a fuck about hiphop.
nah, lol

he dont like a lot of the newer artists, but he stay talking about the old school NY hip hop

I remember listening when he said that this dude stays oding but he's never been fucked up before lol.

nah, lol

he dont like a lot of the newer artists, but he stay talking about the old school NY hip hop

Fam I used to watch his radio show every day lol he got into music through rock and eventually became a personality in hiphop.

Back