Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ever Pooted During Sex?

Ex tried to run out I'm like where you going and she poot as she exits the door, told her to stay out there and don't bring the comet tale back with her. Just cause you get it out don't mean a smell ain't trailing

Last edited:
I remember I went down the hallway away from everyone to quietly let one loose. As soon as the smell was fresh out of the oven, then an old white lady from the HR department, walks out from a side door & walked right into it. I was scared ass hell for my job.

Last edited:
Man, I know y'all say I got a story for everything....

But bruh...

Man, years ago I was giving this chick a ride home and I was tryna make it quick cuz I had the bubble guts something SERIOUS...

Well this chick for whatever reason decides now is a good time to shoot her shot and invite me in....

Look man....I had to shit.... And I could tell it was a nice juicy one too.....

So I ended up shitting in her house... And the toilet had the nerve to clog up...

I was in her bathroom for a good half hour.... Needless to say when I came out the moment had passed and I just went home
:ainttrippin:

What's the difference between a pussy fart and booty fart minus the smell?

Shit one is from a pocket of air getting in the vajayjay.

This makes me think of this one time I farted when I was getting it doggy style, he ain't stop and he didn't say shit so neither did I but I was talking to myself in my head like "great job funky bitch" smh.

I wonder if he thought I queefed LMAO, was that shit funky!? I have so many questions that will forever be unanswered.

Back in 9th grade JROTC we were doing pe test. I had to do situps and the new girl in our class from jersey was the person that had to hold me feet. Let one go in her face. She was cute too niggas laughing an shit

Some vagina flatulance sound just like booty flatulance.
I should have said sound in the first question

Shit one is from a pocket of air getting in the vajayjay.

This makes me think of this one time I farted when I was getting it doggy style, he ain't stop and he didn't say shit so neither did I but I was talking to myself in my head like "great job funky bitch" smh.

I wonder if he thought I queefed LMAO, was that shit funky!? I have so many questions that will forever be unanswered.

You stay farting while you getting piped huh already multiple stories in this thread wit ya loosey goosey ass

Man, I know y'all say I got a story for everything....

But bruh...

Man, years ago I was giving this chick a ride home and I was tryna make it quick cuz I had the bubble guts something SERIOUS...

Well this chick for whatever reason decides now is a good time to shoot her shot and invite me in....

Look man....I had to shit.... And I could tell it was a nice juicy one too.....

So I ended up shitting in her house... And the toilet had the nerve to clog up...

I was in her bathroom for a good half hour.... Needless to say when I came out the moment had passed and I just went home
:ainttrippin:

Since nobody else won't say it I will......Dats just shitty!

:wdf2:

You stay farting while you getting piped huh already multiple stories in this thread wit ya loosey goosey ass
latest

But.....but it only happened to me twice.
Don't judge my booty.

Hell nah and she better not do that shit around me either, better go to the next room with that shit

Back