Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Apologizes About Her Chris Brown Comments

So basically this bitch got on tv, started talking about shit that she knew nothing about, ripped a brother to shreds in front of a bunch of cacs, then found out that she was wrong as fuck and nonchalantly blew it off.

That's about what I expect from these hoes these days. Bitch sucked 1 rich cac dick and now niggas aint shit. These 21st century broads disgust me.

why ya'll wont tweet her and ask her to apologize on the show?

Fact is...she holds influence. Her opinion can carry weight on the thoughtless populace.

So thats why people should watch what they say.
Or apologize like they talked shit.

But to kinda say it all whatever like is foul.

So basically this bitch got on tv, started talking about shit that she knew nothing about, ripped a brother to shreds in front of a bunch of cacs, then found out that she was wrong as fuck and nonchalantly blew it off.

That's about what I expect from these hoes these days. Bitch sucked 1 rich cac dick and now niggas aint shit. These 21st century broads disgust me.

My nigga! not one single lie was told

Did you expect anything other than this from a bed wench

Eve-With-Husband-Maximillion-and-Children-at-Barbershop-3-750x522-1460141942.jpg

She Looks Photo Shopped In

I think we found the new internet Jordan meme.....

Everybody Photoshop eve into a pic she don't belong in.
@Goldie hook up the contest.
@t.sanfort put the shit on the gram.

Hook it up.
We gonna teach niggas to shut up and stay low.

We need eve with:
The Addams family
The champion warriors
On the dream team.
Grape street crips
Gunit reunion
justice league
During prayer in a Islamic temple.

Cmon hook it up

LOL. I'd go further and so she looks like the house pet.

Damn!

you kno they do white slave master and escaped slave sex role play smh.

I can see him sayin "who is my 90s female rapper, escaped slave lil nigger bitch...." while she is in shackles n wearing torn up clothes

lol smh

Why are yall shocked?

Eve always been the "married to the mob" type of female.
Her strength comes from who she surrounds herself with.

Be it RR or a cacophony of somebody elses kids, she embraces her role and takes it to the max.

What did she do that wasn't the same ol eve?

Why are yall shocked?

Eve always been the "married to the mob" type of female.
Her strength comes from who she surrounds herself with.

Be it RR or a cacophony of somebody elses kids, she embraces her role and takes it to the max.

What did she do that wasn't the same ol eve?
oh shit....

1. imma still that line
2. i hope we cool.

Damn!

you kno they do white slave master and escaped slave sex role play smh.

I can see him sayin "who is my 90s female rapper, escaped slave lil nigger bitch...." while she is in shackles n wearing torn up clothes

lol smh

Yes, I do know of it. There were some articles back in the day of women that willingly participated in that fetish, one was on the IC once. In fact, there's a play on the Broadway circuit now about this very thing that's been getting rave reviews from white society recently. https://www.nytw.org/show/slave-play/

Also, there are swinger clubs that do "race play" where blacks and whites re-enact old antebellum roles of master and slave. Cuckolding is also apart of that culture. It's where terms like Bed Bucks or Bulls (black males), Bed Wenches (black females), and Queen of Spades (white women) come from. I'm not that educated on the subject, but that's what I know off hand.

There was an website specifically made for a social club that was specifically gear towards that, but it's been years since I researched it. I honestly don't remember the name of the social club now.

Did you expect anything other than this from a bed wench

Eve-With-Husband-Maximillion-and-Children-at-Barbershop-3-750x522-1460141942.jpg
Bitch look like the live in nanny. Smh at this mammy ass bitch. Eve done turned into a real life version of the fat bitch from Gimme A Break. Smmfgdh

Last edited:
Eve married a cac who "joked" about his dad being a racist. Fuck this bed wench ass bitch.

https://www.ebony.com/entertainment/eve-husband-racist

Model Ashley Graham recently got real about interracial relationships, admitting that her Midwestern grandmother was hesitant to embrace her African-American boyfriend-now-husbandJustin Ervin when they first met. Now, rapper Eve is sharing her thoughts on Graham’s experience, saying her own husband Maximillion Cooper threw her for a loop when he claimed his father “didn’t like Black people.” While discussing the hot topic on The Talk, the “Blow Your Mind” MC says Cooper told her that his dad was racist—but it was all just a big joke. “When my husband and I first started dating, I was going to meet his parents and he thought it would be funny to tell me that his dad didn’t like black people,” said Eve. “He was kidding.” The Philadelphia native claims her hubby has a unique sense of humor, so she was able to laugh it off after meeting his “amazing” family. “You have to know my husband, he thinks stuff like this is funny and it was funny, because his parents are amazing and beautiful.” “But he did tell me that and I was terrified,” she continued. “I was like, ‘How could you not prepare them, what did you say, why couldn’t you tell them?,’ and then I got there and they were amazing, but I was so stressed out.”

So she apologized "to anybody if they were offended" but didn't apologize to Chris brown.

She then deleted her bullshit apology.

She also tried to wrap herself in the "I'm a woman. I'm just emotional and passionate" flag. Fuck outta here

Hold up?! She deleted the apology? WTF SMH

I hate when broads try n use that excuse irl

Back