Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eve Apologizes About Her Chris Brown Comments

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
(Swipe left to see her original comments)

Something she said kinda irked me.

She claimed she was harsh because she thought about the experiences she had and whats been going on with women.

We should absolutely talk about that and address it. My problem is only two things

1. A lotta women are only offended or feel harassed not because its wrong, but because its coming from a guy they aint attracted to

2. They do the same shit amd wont keep the same energy when they do it.

Shit starting to seem disingenuous to me

All of this shit is only going to come back and blow up BIGTIME in black men and women’s faces. The powers-that-be are always miles ahead of black people, because we are always begging and crying at massa’s table. All the pride and spirit of entrepreneurship that our grandparents demonstrated 1960s and on, somehow got lost in the glorification of being called niggers and reducing one another to nothing but body parts.

White people about to be minorities, but they still have a ring in our noses, and get us to drop a dime on each other at the flimsiest of rumors.

LOL people defend Bill Cosby's comments generalizing young blacks, but mad at Eve for speaking about men raping women? Ok. All that tearing down black men talk is only used when people disagree. Got it.

Bitch couldn't wait to go on the white show and tear a nigga down. Fuck eve.

Did you expect anything other than this from a bed wench

Eve-With-Husband-Maximillion-and-Children-at-Barbershop-3-750x522-1460141942.jpg

LOL people defend Bill Cosby's comments generalizing young blacks, but mad at Eve for speaking about men raping women? Ok. All that tearing down black men talk is only used when people disagree. Got it.
U serious? Smh no need to reply yo

And to think sheep looch was about to stab Mike Tyson for shorty....

She was always protected...

U serious? Smh no need to reply yo
Legit b. Bill actually attacked black America. Eve is no where near as influential and I would not have even known about what she said aa I don't watch that bird show. Why you stay caping for a rapist? Im surprised at you. You used to be more level headed than this. What happened?

bill was wrong and eve was right until proven wrong.

its the way it is.

Legit b. Bill actually attacked black America. Eve is no where near as influential and I would not have even known about what she said aa I don't watch that bird show. Why you stay caping for a rapist? Im surprised at you. You used to be more level headed than this. What happened?
maybe because the rape angle has people blinded to whats really happening.
and to argument against it is defending a rapist.

because it would reach too many people and show she rushed to judge.
Facts and even if she did do it on the show look how non chalant that shit was
She basically did it so social media and breezy fans would get off her ass

All that passion on the show and it's ho hum so what, outside if it

She need to go take care of her cac kids and foh

Back