Welcome To aBlackWeb

I said this earlier but I think Rues sister Gia has the potential to be a character we can actually root for and not feel like that she's a piece of shit like everyone else lol. Their moms as well if they choose to delve into her character too

The sister seem to be going down the wrong path as well

The sister seem to be going down the wrong path as well

I was surprised to see her smoking after all she has witnessed with her sister. I knew she was up to no good when nobody could contact Her at the fair. I thought she was just going to be drinking or making out with somebody and that's it. I was also surprised the twin didn't get punched for talking that shit when Rue came to get her sister.

Also good to see Rue realizing how her choices have negatively impacted Gia.

Also in the episode during Jules's backstory they spoke on her "transition". Excuse me if I'm late as fuck on this but is Jules a trans female?

Yeah she is.

You didn't see her little bulge the 1st time her and Rue laid in bed together in their underwear? Lol

Real life also.

Oh shit ok then

So me and the wife binged the first 3 eps last night. What in the fuck man I was caught off guard so many times. From now I’m just gonna assume that every episode gon have some shit in it that I don’t fuck with. Shows interesting but I don’t like none of the characters lol. Maybe the little drug dealer kid but that’s it.

So me and the wife binged the first 3 eps last night. What in the fuck man I was caught off guard so many times. From now I’m just gonna assume that every episode gon have some shit in it that I don’t fuck with. Shows interesting but I don’t like none of the characters lol. Maybe the little drug dealer kid but that’s it.

I stated in this thread earlier that it isn't really any likeable characters In this show. All the main people are entitled fuck-ups

Back