Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just started it .....ain’t my kind of show at all but Ain’t really shit on TV so I’m giving it a go

I’m on episode 2...yo the CAC told this broad to get the fuck out the apt it’s business time , she wanna play around

Damn. Nate gotta go.

Jules one of those chicks that will die talking shit lol. Told that nigga he a faggot like his daddy.

Was wondering when her and rue were gonna fuck.

What a doozie of an episode. Lol at jules calling dude a faggot like his daddy.

Man how old is that kid that fez sells dope with?! Kid dont look much older than 12 got face tattoos an all that lmao.

Also lol at cassie's post nut clarity. That girl is fine af tho. I can say that because the actress is of age.

Just realized cassie is eden from a handmaidens tale. Knew she looked familiar. It was bugging tf outta me.

Jules is the only character with redeeming qualities. The rest are throw in the trash qualities

I said this earlier but I think Rues sister Gia has the potential to be a character we can actually root for and not feel like that she's a piece of shit like everyone else lol. Their moms as well if they choose to delve into her character too

I dont have a problem with none of these kids lol. Like we see exactly why they're fucked up plus theyre dumb teenagers with raging hormones...I'm just along for the ride lol

Back