Welcome To aBlackWeb

It makes sense that McKay wouldn't be in season 2 really since he's in college

They say it's going to get dark? I wonder if Kat takes her own life. It's definitely not going to be Rue ODing and die since she is the show. They did bring in the drug dealer woman that threatened Rue if she screws up. Maybe they really did bring in the new guy just to get killed

I noticed that they pretty much forgot about the whole thing between Nate and Jules from the first season. I guess whatever offscreen happened kind of killed that story arc from ever resolving

Recapping shows with some of y'all can be frustrating af

Anyway, just caught up.

Enjoying everything so far

In your opinion.

To me sexualizing kids (even though they of age in real life) is scummy to me. It like them weird ass folks that make and sexual anime teens

you are getting away from your original stance then

oversexualizing does not equal pedophilia

and while i believe this show exaggerates tf outta high school lives of HS teens, i believe it's based in some truth.

However, when you mentioned pedo stuff, i thought you were talking about Cal fucking Jules, but he didnt know she was underage so I was confused as to how you came to the conclusion this show is pushing pedo behavior

now, if your point is that it oversexualizes them, then i 100% agree

you are getting away from your original stance then

oversexualizing does not equal pedophilia

and while i believe this show exaggerates tf outta high school lives of HS teens, i believe it's based in some truth.

However, when you mentioned pedo stuff, i thought you were talking about Cal fucking Jules, but he didnt know she was underage so I was confused as to how you came to the conclusion this show is pushing pedo behavior

now, if your point is that it oversexualizes them, then i 100% agree

sexualizing children and making it watchable is pedo behavior. I cant go into show knowing that the content is mainly underage folks and watching sexual behavior. Its Pedo like IMO

sexualizing children and making it watchable is pedo behavior. I cant go into show knowing that the content is mainly underage folks and watching sexual behavior. Its Pedo like IMO
but its not Dwayne

but if that's how you process things, then that is your prerogative

I don't think it's oversexualizing them. Cassie is the one getting naked and she's 18 in the show and the actress is in her 20s. Most of the main characters are seniors with a few juniors

Thanks for respecting my opinion on this.

What do yall find entertaining about the show?

the addiction element and the web of events that happen as either a direct or indirect result of the addiction of Rue

this is what got me into the show

even with how they've started to develop Fez's character is interesting to me cause it gave some much needed context (imo) as to how he and ashtray ended up becoming the people they are today.

the relationship/high school drama is a plus

Still 16-17 year olds.
a better example of the point you are trying to make, "imo" is the netflix show about those kid cheerleaders/dancers and that cover art they were using to promote the show.

the issue here is that you are conflating two separate issues and trying to make them one in the same

however, you can interpret the messages in the show however you wish to come to the conclusion that this show isnt for you

I'd say the over exaggeration is everyone seems to be cool with each other. I don't know how it is in high school now but that was not happening back then lol

Granted the show is really only focused on a small group. I think it's only around 20 characters in the show

Back