Welcome To aBlackWeb

I love what they doin with Cal. The parallel between him and Cassie was great. He dragged his whole family at the end 💀

Jules got a lot of fuckin nerve to be complaining about rue drinking like she wasn't sneaking around with elliot

Maddie need to hurry up and find out about Cassie and nate so we can really set the season off

I love what they doin with Cal. The parallel between him and Cassie was great. He dragged his whole family at the end 💀

Jules got a lot of fuckin nerve to be complaining about rue drinking like she wasn't sneaking around with elliot

Maddie need to hurry up and find out about Cassie and nate so we can really set the season off
I bet they drag out Maddie finding out until the finale. There's only 8 episodes. I can see it happening

That's really how it be tho. That didn't even get me mad. Chubby girl who don't even like her own nigga for no reason, chiming in with the hatred is what pissed me off. The nerve. I would have lost it if I was nate lol.
LOL I’m watching this shit like they in high school

move on and fuckjer friends that’s whatu do in high school

That's really how it be tho. That didn't even get me mad. Chubby girl who don't even like her own nigga for no reason, chiming in with the hatred is what pissed me off. The nerve. I would have lost it if I was nate lol.
I got the sense that the big girl just doesn't like the romantic and sensitive guy type. She was writing about rough stuff in the first season

Yo, every single character on this show is fucked up lol.

Fucking dead at cal back home leaving the family.

Cassie is a fucking nut. The sex must be GOAT.

Oh and in case you were wondering why there is little Kat this season. The actress and the director got beef.

Also rumors are the love triangle was supposed to be Nate, Jules, and Rue this season but got scrapped for Nate, Cassie, and Maddie because Hunter Schaefer and Jacob Elordi don't like doing scenes together

Thats unfortunate. I avoided all the gossip and spoilers but since it's affecting character arcs then.... 🤷🏾‍♀️

Lol at swinging on your director and still keeping a gig. Wonder if they write her off or try to mend it. Couldn't be me. I'll x you out for less.

Back