Welcome To aBlackWeb

Problem is you don't sound like you as a parent are taking any accountability at all...You sound like your kid is fucking up so you done...Before you kick them out, what conversations are being had?...What treatment programs are you tryna put her in?...She using drugs and actin out to try to deal with some kind of pain and you don't seem to be tryna understand that pain...So you kick your daughter out, she dies or ends up in some other terrible situation and then what?

You asking for full detailed breakdowns and that ain't the shit we on. Ain't nobody bout to write a full dissertation about all the steps and things we would do before we would put our child out the house.

If the parent is at the very least a good parent then a child or children knows what is required to live under that roof. If said child at 16 or 17 decides they want to buck those requirements. Then that is their choice. Just like it is mine to tell to them they need to find another place to live.

We all have choice sometimes we make the right ones and sometimes we don't.

One thing for sure and 2 is for certain I ain't going to be disrespected in my own house especially by someone who I provided everything for.

You asking for full detailed breakdowns and that ain't the shit we on. Ain't nobody bout to write a full dissertation about all the steps and things we would do before we would put our child out the house.

Not asking for any breakdown...Im sayin you've mentioned all the things that are wrong with her behavior but nothing about how you would actually fix it as a parent who loves their child...

If the parent is at the very least a good parent then a child or children knows what is required to live under that roof. If said child at 16 or 17 decides they want to buck those requirements. Then that is their choice. Just like it is mine to tell to them they need to find another place to live.

We all have choice sometimes we make the right ones and sometimes we don't.

One thing for sure and 2 is for certain I ain't going to be disrespected in my own house especially by someone who I provided everything for.

Is it a child or prisoner?

Damn.

Not asking for any breakdown...Im sayin you've mentioned all the things that are wrong with her behavior but nothing about how you would actually fix it as a parent who loves their child...

Cause I don't need to because it really should already be understood that those steps have been taken and I as the parent am at my last resort in being so willing to put my child out of my house.

Lmao, does that mean I should kill the retarded nigga?...That's the point, it's fine to not excuse disrespect but the reaction in the situation seems extreme...

Lol yall niggas know what the fuck I mean.

Bottom line is in my opinion Rue's behavior towards her mother warrants her being kicked out of the house for a period of time.

Having mental issues does not excuse disrespect!

Yall letting a retarded nigga slap yall mama?

Didn't think so

Yes it does to some degree because they're not choosing to act like that

While I would restrain a retarded dude if he did that,I wouldn't go all in and try to break his face like fighting a real enemy.

You act like they are in their right mind and their not

I know like 2 ppl who have serious mental issues where they snap and it's not them saying "I want to do this"

My friend explained to me like an out of body experience where you see yourself doing shit,but you don't want to do it on purpose.

You can't check somebody into not being mentally ill though as far as Rue

Them other kids do their dirt on the low so the parents don't really know

you gonna punish and spank depression,or being bi polar outta Rue?

No,you're not

That shit ain't gone do shit

Hey how yall two niggas will handle your kids if you even have some will be different then how I handle mines. It is what it is.

Back