Welcome To aBlackWeb

Naw fuck that. I refuse to be disrespected in my own house. Child or not.

As opposed to making sure she's okay?

Bet y'all wouldn't keep that energy for the niggas selling her the work round the corner tho.

As opposed to making sure she's okay?

Bet y'all wouldn't keep that energy for the niggas selling her the work round the corner tho.

Hold on now, I said I would kick her out the house. I would still make sure she gets some help but she will not be living underneath the same roof as I.

And yes, her drug dealers would be confronted. I don't know why you think anybody would be scared of confronting niggas dealing drugs to your child.

You act like she punched her mother in face,beat her ass,pulled a knife,killed the pets,burned down the house,stabbed her sister,and spit pea soup in a priests face

Rue is visibly unstable.drugs or no drugs,but she's not really that bad.

Not at all. You just like way too many people in this world who willing to give fucked up people passes just because of the title they hold. I ain't doing that regardless of who the person is. If you fucked up I ain't going to have you around me. PERIOD.

Shit is about right and wrong and when it comes to that fuck titles.

So it makes sense to allow a thieving junkie to stay in your house and disrespect you and show your younger child a bunch shit they shouldn't being seeing just cause that is your child? So it don't matter what she's exposing the younger child to?

You acting like she don't have a roof over her head, clothes on her back, food in the fridge, in a nice neighborhood with a caring and loving mother who has tried to do right by her from day 1. At some point all the acceptance of the bullshit just cause its your child has to end.

Niggas always go to dumb ass extremes to try and validate their bullshit talking points.

Not at all. You just like way too many people in this world who willing to give fucked up people passes just because of the title they hold. I ain't doing that regardless of who the person is. If you fucked up I ain't going to have you around me. PERIOD.

Shit is about right and wrong and when it comes to that fuck titles.

So it makes sense to allow a thieving junkie to stay in your house and disrespect you and show your younger child a bunch shit they shouldn't being seeing just cause that is your child? So it don't matter what she's exposing the younger child to?

You acting like she don't have a roof over her head, clothes on her back, food in the fridge, in a nice neighborhood with a caring and loving mother who has tried to do right by her from day 1. At some point all the acceptance of the bullshit just cause its your child has to end.

Nah actually it's way more ppl who throw ppl out

That's why I see so many homeless ppl with mental issues

Rue is like 17

She hasn't been a drug user that long

I could see if she been doing it for yrs and has only gotten worse,but she is trying to get clean

plus she is clinically diagnosed with mental issues

It's not like she's some Emo acting depressed

tenor.gif

I treat these niggas in the streets like that,not my fam

I'mma help them until I can't

If it gets to a point of hopeless down the line,maybe,but Rue is only 17 and probably only been drugs 2 yrs tops.

Nah when she sniffed that shit was in present day because she had that glitter shit around her eyes

plus all the recaps say it's present day when she sniffed that shit

Yeah that was present day but then she nodded out and the flashback stuff started. It could have been just her going back to that place she was the first time she OD'd since she hadn't gotten high in a while. But I think it was also left open for interpretation on purpose so they have some wiggle room on what to do with season 2.

Rue is like 17

I could see if she been doing it for yrs and has only gotten worse,but she is trying to get clean

And all that can happen to person without them disrespecting and cussing out their mother.

Rue is like 17

I don't tolerate disrespect from anybody. It damn for ain't going to be from somebody who I've given my all to just for them to give me their ass to kiss.

So cursing out your mother is a point of no return?

She should now live on skid row for saying some words ppl say are bad?

I don't tolerate disrespect from anybody. It damn for ain't going to be from somebody who I've given my all to just for them to give me their ass to kiss.

Problem is you don't sound like you as a parent are taking any accountability at all...You sound like your kid is fucking up so you done...Before you kick them out, what conversations are being had?...What treatment programs are you tryna put her in?...She using drugs and actin out to try to deal with some kind of pain and you don't seem to be tryna understand that pain...So you kick your daughter out, she dies or ends up in some other terrible situation and then what?

No kids. I got a rude punk ass nephew, and a punkass niece I be wanting to swing on but I never have.

Back