Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont wanto wait for our lives to be over' i want to know right now what will it be. I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

Will it be yes or will it be sorry?

Dododododdododododododo

tenor.gif

Divisiveness is a weapon.

This is meant to reinforce the biases of white middle-class America. A lot of the same words you hear parroted by Trump supporters were used in the article. If you dont know what i mean, just read some of the comments in videos about Trump.

Victimhood can be a double edged sword. And if used the right (wrong) way, it becomes the "opression olympics". Therr clearly are agents that streer conversations away crticism when it comes to societal injustice, especially online. I think a certain sector of white folks were/are starting to realize the full scope of the atrocities committed against others and realize their "whiteness" wont protect them from what is to come. But to prevent their humanity from allowing them to act on that, they use media to perpetuate a false narrative to keep the majority away from reality.

This is just another way to push that and keep those distracted from the other side.

White dudes feel ignored in the wake of all this diversity. Middle aged white men is the biggest demographic of people that commit suicide. Something is, in fact, going on with them.

I dont really give a fuck tho... =/
Irv Gotti got the answers

I don't think I buy into that. Male privilege exists as well, but one thing we see on college campuses is that boys are told all the time "don't do this" and "don't do that" and it's creating some weird situations for these campus courts that deal with all these battles of the sexes and for the young men who know everything they can't be but don't get a lot of guidance about what they should be.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is a tragedy, but it's definitely something weird that happens when you don't give people ideas of what they should do and only tell them what they can't do
Boys, not WHITE boys. So again this article is about how WHITE boys have it hard. You keep missing the point. Being told what to do and what not to do is nothing new. Do you have a job? Ever went to school? Ever had parents lol? You acting like directions or rules never existed but little Timmy has it so hard being white. You still have not pointed out any challenges that WHITE boys face for being white.

Divisiveness is a weapon.

This is meant to reinforce the biases of white middle-class America. A lot of the same words you hear parroted by Trump supporters were used in the article. If you dont know what i mean, just read some of the comments in videos about Trump.

Victimhood can be a double edged sword. And if used the right (wrong) way, it becomes the "opression olympics". Therr clearly are agents that streer conversations away crticism when it comes to societal injustice, especially online. I think a certain sector of white folks were/are starting to realize the full scope of the atrocities committed against others and realize their "whiteness" wont protect them from what is to come. But to prevent their humanity from allowing them to act on that, they use media to perpetuate a false narrative to keep the majority away from reality.

This is just another way to push that and keep those distracted from the other side.
Bingo.

Was talking about this in my group chat the other day. The editor tried to soften this bullshit with his own statement talking about this is the 1st in a series that will also cover non-white kids as well...and while I do see the point in trying to analyze what leads young white kids to their MAGA ways...presenting this as the 1st article in the series was an attention grab, very badly written, and a poor subject to focus on if for nothing else the kid is boring as fuck and his social life really isn't indicative of what the average teen, black white or otherwise, actually engages in daily.

Boys, not WHITE boys. So again this article is about how WHITE boys have it hard. You keep missing the point. Being told what to do and what not to do is nothing new. Do you have a job? Ever went to school? Ever had parents lol? You acting like directions or rules never existed but little Timmy has it so hard being white. You still have not pointed out any challenges that WHITE boys face for being white.

No, I'm not saying rules never existed. The modern media machine is unlike any that ever existed, where a million different editors and writers and spokepeople and all kinds of others tell you what not to do, but do not tell you what to do. I also specifically said this is not a tragedy. This is about how people learn. Showing what to do instead of what not to do is simply more effective and less confusing. I gave you the example of boys who have male privilege and you still want to try and focus on how white people don't have it bad rather than about the distortion these kinds of messages create, as if boys.

Just look at the very article itself.

"Morgan is not overly political – saying he’s not one of the “white guys who all hang out with their trucks and guns and say, ‘Heil Trump’ and all that” – but considers himself a moderate with some conservative views that have gotten him heat at school."

The kid defines himself by what he isn't. It's a detachment to ideas rather than an attachment to them that seems to drive a lot of people. It's an ineffective way to teach people things.

Was talking about this in my group chat the other day. The editor tried to soften this bullshit with his own statement talking about this is the 1st in a series that will also cover non-white kids as well...and while I do see the point in trying to analyze what leads young white kids to their MAGA ways...presenting this as the 1st article in the series was an attention grab, very badly written, and a poor subject to focus on if for nothing else the kid is boring as fuck and his social life really isn't indicative of what the average teen, black white or otherwise, actually engages in daily.
Racism. Its taught to them frombtheir families. Racism doesn't have a reasoning.

Back