Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

Even Magic admitted that wasn't true. They didn't call the muhfucka "Cap" just for kicks.
REACH!
giphy.gif
Being team captain and being the leader of the team is two different things. Have you ever watched them play. It was Magic that would pull players to the side and get on them. It was Magic that spoke for the team in interviews. I was sitting in the stands when Magic and Kareem got into it bcuz Ralph Sampson was giving Kareem buckets. Magic always plays the humble role in interviews of course he would say that about Kareem. Trust me. Magic was the leader of that team.

Last edited:
Who knew after a documentary that featured Dennis Rodamn crazy ass, MJ bullying tactics and Steve Kerr getting an eye jammy. That Pip would be the one getting it the worst...hahaha..dude out here takin a beatin
Funny you say that....cause he salty over the doc.

I would understand how he felt that way. Jordan seemed to insinuate that he should have been able to play through the migraine and be effective for them against the Pistons. The contract holdout, Jordan said he was being selfish.

I said it earlier in here. That doc imo seemed to value Rodmans contributions to the dynasty more than Pippens.

Back