Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

This the shit I’m taking about.

This shit has elevated to MAGA-like levels. Let someone say one “non-favorable” thing about your God, and y’all (the Space Jammer population) send foul shit to a muhfucka’s dead parents.

ULTRA SCUST.

How is this worship of this man no different from the cult of MAGA, where ANYONE who is seen as a deterrent is villianized?

Isiah...
Juanita...
Channing Frye...
CRAIG FUCKING HODGES...

(Go here to watch SAS literally get in his fuckin FEELS)

Kareem...
Hell, Scottie to a lesser extent...

Makes me wonder what they would say to Kareem if he put out that “commerce over conscience” comment during this airing.

Also, this sounds like Shannon Sharpe better watch his ass, cause he’s been talking Ca$h shit this whole time. Someone’s gonna try him, and he’s a Top 5 ALL-time NFL TE. (Awaits the Sharpe slander).

Last edited:

This shit has elevated to MAGA-like levels. Let someone say one “non-favorable” thing about your God, and y’all (the Space Jammer population) send foul shit to a muhfucka’s dead parents.

ULTRA SCUST.

How is this worship of this man no different from the cult of MAGA, where ANYONE who is seen as a deterrent is villianized?

Isiah...
Juanita...
Channing Frye...
CRAIG FUCKING HODGES...
Kareem...

Makes me wonder what they would say to Kareem if he put out that “commerce over conscience” comment during this airing.

Also, this sounds like Shannon Sharpe better watch his ass, cause he’s been talking Ca$h shit this whole time. Someone’s gonna try him, and he’s a Top 5 ALL-time NFL TE. (Awaits the Sharpe slander).

I see you capitalized Craig Hodges hahaha

ULTRA SCUST.

Isiah...
Juanita...
Channing Frye...
CRAIG FUCKING HODGES...
Kareem...

Threatening people cause they say something bad about Jordan is stupid, and Jordan was (and probably still is) a piece of shit plain and simple. That said, all these people coming out of the woodworks to say dumb shit is annoying. The man was on the All Defensive Team pretty much his whole career and is like 3rd all time amongst guards for spg and bpg, how did he only have one job?

Threatening people cause they say something bad about Jordan is stupid, and Jordan was (and probably still is) a piece of shit plain and simple. That said, all these people coming out of the woodworks to say dumb shit is annoying. The man was on the All Defensive Team pretty much his whole career and is like 3rd all time amongst guards for spg and bpg, how did he only have one job?
And it’s Channing fucking Frye.......as Beans once said “ you are not qualified enough “
I mean Channing Frye Lmao really?

Back