Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN: The Last Dance ('98 Bulls Doc)

I respect that!! Something alot of people I think aren't taking into consideration is, there wasn't social media to keep you informed on things you had no interest in. Hell there wasn't even AOL dial up back then.All you had was newspapers, tv and books.Alot of people had the assumption Mike was lying when he said he knew nothing about the stance Gant was for so he didn't wanna get involved. But that's not hard to believe for a person who 1. not into politics 2. all about ball 3. time is split between work, business obligations, AND family. Now throw in side chicks and a gambling (competition ) addiction. I can see Mike not knowing or caring enough to get involved

Not only that but Mike was playing in Chicago at the time. The nigga wasn't even playing or living in NC. I hate when people put more onus on celebrities in politics. You mean to tell me he lost because a man who doesn't even reside in the state didn't endorse him? FOH.

It’s not a coincidence that year 3 and/or 4 of a run for pretty much every 3 peat and/or 3 in 4 years Finals run team they became wildly vulnerable and in a dire position in a series where shit looked bleak.

Bulls team down to the Knicks 2-0 93. Pacers pushing them to game 7 in 98.

Kings had the Lakers in hell in 02. 03 wasn’t even competitive vs Spurs.Smoked

13 Heat was in a dogfight with a young pup Paul George was barely a 17 ppg guy at that point as the teams best player. Got by SA barely. 14’ they got past a slightly better version of PG running on fumes Only to get smoked next round by Spurs.

2010 Lakers were in a war with a premature Thunder team round one in year 3 of a 3/4 finals run.
2011 a weaker Hornets team played them way tougher than imagined round 1. Before Dallas smoked em In the sweep.

Year 3 Warriors Kawhi had then boys looking wild pre injury and in year 4 Rockets threw up all on themselves.

Only mufuckas to pull of the shit y’all talking about is the old Celtics who had way more HOF’ers on their roster than all their competition in a small league.

Like Cmon man y’all talking some illogical shit lol. Could he have eek’d one more in a row in 94...possibly cause he’s Mike. And if anyone can pull of a 4peat it’s probably him. But that’s not a given either cause Dream Rockets weren’t no chump.

Some of ya too grown to believe in fairytales cause that’s what ripping off 8 -10 straight rings in modern basketball is.

That Suns series had me nervous af man.

I love that Suns team. Them niggas were some ballers and deep in depth. Barkley (93' MVP), KJ (an underrated point guard that had athleticism and double double player), Marjele (93' allstar and 2nd all defensive team), Dumas, Chambers, Ceballos (Although, he didn't play. I forgot why tho)

It’s not a coincidence that year 3 and/or 4 of a run for pretty much every 3 peat and/or 3 in 4 years Finals run team they became wildly vulnerable and in a dire position in a series where shit looked bleak.

13 Heat was in a dogfight with a young pup Paul George was barely a 17 ppg guy at that point as the teams best player. Got by SA barely. 14’ they got past a slightly better version of PG running on fumes Only to get smoked next round by Spurs.

2010 Lakers were in a war with a premature Thunder team round one in year 3 of a 3/4 finals run.
2011 a weaker Hornets team played them way tougher than imagined round 1. Before Dallas smoked em In the sweep.

Year 3 Warriors Kawhi had then boys looking wild pre injury and in year 4 Rockets threw up all on themselves.

Only mufuckas to pull of the shit y’all talking about is the old Celtics who had way more HOF’ers on their roster than all their competition in a small league.

Like Cmon man y’all talking some illogical shit lol. Could he have eek’d one more in a row in 94...possibly cause he’s Mike. And if anyone can pull of a 4peat it’s probably him. But that’s not a given either cause Dream Rockets weren’t no chump.

Some of ya too grown to believe in fairytales cause that’s what ripping off 8 -10 straight rings in modern basketball is.
Some of these dudes really see Jordan like a superhero

The point remains

See the source image

The indiana playoffs series were as serious as Knicks

Used to beef with my cousins over those series
Thought it was blasphemous they would go against the GOAT

For whoever was asking

“Despite being the best shooter on the team, and arguably in league”

I wouldn’t say all that. He was really good at three point contests but that don’t equate to in-game success. Big reach with that statement. He was serviceable nothing more nothing less.

Back