Welcome To aBlackWeb

ESPN anchor Sage Steele told Jay Cutler it was “fascinating” Obama indicated he was Black on his census form “considering his Black dad was nowhere to

Watch list? Lmao you still mad about that other thing grow up, you got a few coons in here that shit on black people everyday and you got your feet kicked up acting like ain't nothing happen.

R.95a898eef5ab45dda0e2493333cc40cc

Watch list? Lmao you still mad about that other thing grow up, you got a few coons in here that shit on black people everyday and you got your feet kicked up acting like ain't nothing happen.

Looka this fuck boy.

Callin other ppl coon when he jus said he hates being blk a couple posts ago

Coon on coon violence.

Looka this fuck boy.

Callin other ppl coon when he jus said he hates being blk a couple posts ago

Coon on coon violence.

Obviously, i mean nigga do you not see whats going on out here? We ain't on shit as a race for hundreds of years look at the average black person anywhere on this planet we fucked over. Is that not a plausible reason to not want to be black? Go to Australia and ask the Aborginals how good it is to black , you ain't read wtf I said you saw something you ain't like and responded out of emotion but I aint responding to this again. Then you got these token niggas on Fox shitting on us to impress these crackers, we fucked as a community and I ain't mention the black on black violence and these rappers with they kill black people music.

No nigga I said I hate being black 😒 because we oppressed worldwide dickhead.

So that means you intentionally plan on mating w a white woman. So you can dilute ur race cuz being blk is too hard.

You basically a sage steele.

You soft as baby shit you coon.

I would tell you to kill yo self. But you so soft you jus may do it.

i wonder if he wondering why the shit he saying works on other boards he frequents but it's not flying over here

Y’all REALLY upset that a known Sambo started Sambo’ing?

Aight then.

Let her get them ‘deavors from ESPN. Sounds like that what she wants anyway. And one less buck-shuffling dumbass away from sports highlights.

And LOL @ y’all arguing about duke’s Wotep card and who he considers “black.”

I thought him giving his life savings to The Mink Slide video by Tariq shut all that shit up.

Back