Welcome To aBlackWeb

Erykah Badu vs DJ Akademiks

First things first she is right.
Never saw the resemblance till she pointed it out.

It probably hit him later like those cartoons when the character found out they've been had and he felt really bad about it
donald-trump-donkey.gif

Are you of the same position in all matters where the offendee feels slighted but not immediately?

Because that's a slippery slope
This needs nuance as not all these situations are alike

i.e. im not gonna tell a woman what she should've done in a moment where she felt like she was being sexually assaulted or mistreated. This may actually take her years to come to terms with in which she has the right to speak on it whenever she gets to a space to do so

I still have to ask: why has no one run up on Fat Ak yet? He's got enough beefs to have a whole stadium of muhfuckas ready and willing to elbow drop him on sight.

Seriously, he got more beefs than Gibbs AND Game combined.
He probably moves low key and only in situations with artist that fw him and makes sure he not in the feild like that.

Dude is a corny weirdo but shit I get why he hurt

What she did to him on that show was cold blooded she bullied him with a whole gameplan lol

No wonder he catching feelings five years later

Nonsense
Had he been quick witted he could have just rolled with that lil tap and handled right then and there

But to be fair, I do I say this as a nature born smart ass and do understand not everyone built like that to have a sarcastic retort always at the ready 🤷🏾‍♂️

Ak does a live stream that last for hours. I'm talking like 5+ sometimes. Doing that however many nights a week, plus drinking, plus trying to keep the audience tuned in and entertained, is gunna lead to him saying wild shit. And the people who hate watch him looking for something to clip to get views to their struggling channel.

And stop saying he's talent less. Doing this bullshit for years, and being really successful at it takes talent.

Most the people that have beef with him are just followers. This is just like when 69 was elevated to public enemy number 1 in rap, and we supposedly had to cancel him for the culture, but they ignore all the other people in the industry that have been doing harm for years.

Reactions: GNS
I'm sure plenty cats fit the bill but let's not act like that cats that hit don't be calling these chicks hoes too
*Cue Nate Dogg's verse on It Ain't No Fun*
Only
A
Lame
Nigga
Mentions
A
Chicks
Body
Count
When
He