Welcome To aBlackWeb

Erykah Badu vs DJ Akademiks

Who cares if it was a hundred niggas. Why does it matter?

Nope, I'm not having the body count argument lol

oceanmam-dr-umar-gif.284667

I'm just saying, I don't even know if Erykah would count as being colloquially ran through.

I'ma go back to assuming most of your interactions are rooted in bad faith and keep it moving
I’m just asking you questions man to see where you’re coming from

I mean clearly you are being biased and that’s fine but don’t try and diminish what I’m saying just because I’m laying out what you’re doing

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nope, I'm not having the body count argument lol

oceanmam-dr-umar-gif.284667

I'm just saying, I don't even know if Erykah would count as being colloquially ran through.
Ah ok

But again, what if she had been

Ak brings that up in an effort to what... Shame her?

Over a joke that he looked like Jerry the mouse? I KNOW that nigga has been called worse than that and he gotta get on the sauce to say how it made him feel?

I’m just asking you questions man to see where you’re coming from

I mean clearly you are being biased and that’s fine but don’t try and diminish what I’m saying just because I’m laying out what you’re doing
I'm coming from he should've said this when she said it which I've stated no less than 3x.

But it looks like you're looking for an apology from her? Is that the accountability you're speaking of?

I'm coming from he should've said this when she said it which I've stated no less than 3x.

But it looks like you're looking for an apology from her? Is that the accountability you're speaking of?
Why does he have to say something within a certain timeframe? He’s the offended party, why can he not say something when someone brings it up for him?

Or mention it when he wants to?

you came across to me like he’s wrong for expressing this when she disrespected him first

I don’t see how you can feel this way if there’s no bias there

Why does he have to say something within a certain timeframe? He’s the offended party, why can he not say something when someone brings it up for him?

Or mention it when he wants to?

you came across to me like he’s wrong for expressing this when she disrespected him first

I don’t see how you can feel this way if there’s no bias there
You bringing up girls that called you ugly in elementary school 30+ yrs later?

Okay when you say dumb shit like this in response..

Bad faith
I'm using your logic against you

You're saying time doesn't matter if he's offended, ok, cool

Did what she say warrant his reaction?

Did the crime fit the punishment?

He didn't lose no money or have his reputation tarnished in the process. Did he need to go on rant to voice his displeasure?

You read it

But the bias cuts both ways as evidenced by your unwavering support for Ak

You read it

But the bias cuts both ways as evidenced by your unwavering support for Ak
If Ak disrespected her and she talked about it years later I would be on her side as she is the offended party

I’m sorry Mr AP, please no more today

If Ak disrespected her and she talked about it years later I would be on her side as she is the offended party

I’m sorry Mr AP, please no more today
And I would be on the "you were there when he said it, why not say it then" wave 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back