• fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • foul

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
Should a foreign species be introduce to an environment thats not its natural habitat to help humans thrive or be comfortable?

example.
In jamaica, the mongoose a native of India was introduced to the island in order to control the rat popualation that was getting out of control and eats all the damn sugar cane.

while it did help control the pest population, it also began to eat other native species to the island...and thus throwing off the balance. the rats once night creature became day creatures and the once hero species became a invasive species. and it was never proven that the rat population went down.

Solving a problem only to create another problem.

another example.
currently in Rome they are planning to bring in hawks to help with the bird population because its bird shit everywhere and people always getting shitted on. So they are thinking of introducing more/ or hawks into the equation. now while it may help, it may affect the prey those type birds prey on.

so its to make the humans in the area comfortable. so they wont feel under attack and have to clean up shit stained cars.
and why make this any less beautiful?

so is it fair or foul to introduce a foreign species to help control the native population?

i dont know a fraction of the science on this

but I think certain species of plants and animals are indigenous to certain places for a reason

sometimes a problem can be a learning experience or a sign.....if they dug deeper into that, and found out more about why the "problem" arrived, they'd probably come up with a better solution

everything animals do is with purpose

with that said im going with foul.....people cant control this shit

when i went to Kuaui, they said there are no snakes on the island. I was legit shocked

they said its a federal offense or some shit b/c no snakes were originally brought when the people migrated to the land and the introduction of snakes will have severe adverse affects

thats dope but how the hell they KNOW its no snakes on an island in the archipelago?

dont they got all kinda giant ass reptiles out there?

they know snakes swim right?

thing is.....the US always want to know if you bring fruit back into the conntry because it can have an effect on the local environment

like snakehead fish. they dont have predators..so their population cant be controlled....so the can increase in numbers...and why is that a bad thing?

well, because they eat too much and starve other species.....that in turn hurts the species they may have fed on and they begin to strave....then the fuckin snakehead begins to eat other fish.
that why it was banned in america......and tomake matter worse...the fuckers can come on land and survive up to four days. so they can spread like white people.

Human beings are the ones detrimental to this planet...not the animals

Reactions: 1/2