Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Eminem vs Benzino

test
I'ma need to see some proof of Em having a ghostwriter. But people said Gillie ghostwrote for Wayne and nobody seemed to care about that

I'ma need to see some proof of Em having a ghostwriter. But people said Gillie ghostwrote for Wayne and nobody seemed to care about that

People cared but Gillie said he was lying and tried to spin into "Wayne stole my style when I wrote for Birdman" when people asked him to prove ir. People would care about Em because of how much of an emphasis he's always put on being seen as a lyricist even to the detriment of the quality of his music

“They say you get what you ask for/you get it cause you ASK for it” - Jada & Styles

He’s been race baiting this shit for decades. Fuck Zino Bonds. Either make a record or sell a brick and cut this shit out. Out here acting like he’s some sort of ambassador for the culture. FOH with Boston Zino.

That being said, Nore ain’t shit for letting Zino go out like this.

Last edited:
@Loch121

You can joke all you want but the truth is he's been receiving death threats for 20 years almost every day for having beef with Eminem. Always been white people who hated, he says.

He also said that his daughter has been told the N word because of his beef with Eminem.
This makes me want to joke more

Benzino is a street nigga who has been in real street beef where ppl got hurt .

He got shot by his nephew.

I’m sure he can handle some internet trolls and threats.

I suppose that could be true about Coi ,but Idk if that's true but it’s fucked up if so,but Benzino is who initially started this even before he got those Eminem tapes,

Nobody can control internet harassment unless they just don’t look at that shit or get off the net.

Last edited:
If Drake got busted for using a ghostwriter, and nothing happened to his career, I assure you, the single biggest rap act who has a legion of white fans who are not only rap fans, but they are Eminem fans? Nothing is going to happen to him. If he had a plethora of tapes that had to be bought out and destroyed because of his disdain towards black women didnt tear him down, this will not either.
Again, he solid. Eminem main fan base is white guys who enjoy hearing a white guy rap about shit they relate to. They not rap fans, they Eminem fans. Think they care about him shitting on black women? lmaaao

Back