Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady (Coup De Grâce, Summer 2024)

Rate Eminem's New "Houdini" Single

• Dope

• Mid

• Trash

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Em is gonna rap fast he should do it on beat, I dont care how clever he tries to be it just sounds awful imo... That tune 'Soldier' he did was actually pretty dope and he stayed on beat whilst flowing fast...

Last edited:
I see what he trying to do, but I don't think he's capable of finding the weird whiteboy sample that he can glide over. My name is and real slim shady were quirky as fuck, but had a little bop in them. Just lose it, without me, and houdini are painful to listen to.

I actually got nothing bad to say about the video, they legit spent some money and put in actual effort. Others should take notes.
Without me is fire

Song is what I expect from shady.

Goofy fast paced single but this is one of the better ones

I liked his last 3 projects so this might be a cool album

I'll say this about Houdini... I don't like it, but it's his best first single since Without Me. It's refreshing to hear him back in that zone, it's funny at certain points and as usual he's rapping his ass off. I have hope that this is a one off and the album is a lot more diverse. Em usually swings for the fences when he's telling a story, and "The Death of Slim Shady" sounds more like a movie than a collection of songs.

I'll say this about Houdini... I don't like it, but it's his best first single since Without Me. It's refreshing to hear him back in that zone, it's funny at certain points and as usual he's rapping his ass off. I have hope that this is a one off and the album is a lot more diverse. Em usually swings for the fences when he's telling a story, and "The Death of Slim Shady" sounds more like a movie than a collection of songs.
Precisely how I feel

Even though I’m not fuckin with the single (I never have), I will give this album a shot if he’s actually returning to his old flows and shit.

honestly wish he would just give us a traditional rap album to get black folks back on his side…white people will buy the shit regardless. He needs to appeal to us and not them…legacy wise. Especially if this is his last album.
What album has he put out that appealed to black people the most?

What album has he put out that appealed to black people the most?
I’d agree with who said mmlp or Eminem show…but even then, I wouldn’t say that those go after a core black audience. Eminem could have made an album with the best and most renown producers in the game by now but he didn’t and won’t…which is weird when you consider how much of a student of the game he is.

Trash GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Back