Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Hey bucko, got an idea for you. Go outside and play, this ain't for you.

That sounds like something a child molester would say to clear out the room and get a kid alone.

Was it when he said he'd fuck the dude in the ass, then nut in him, suck the cum out his ass, burp, then go back and suck more cum out? Like him and his step dad use to do.

Is that when I was supposed to be laughing? Is that what you enjoyed laughing at, and made you say you like the song?

Bruh, you like laughing along with the song. I just asked which part, and you started dodging your ass off.

That sounds like something a child molester would say to clear out the room and get a kid alone.

Was it when he said he'd fuck the dude in the ass, then nut in him, suck the cum out his ass, burp, then go back and suck more cum out? Like him and his step dad use to do.

Is that when I was supposed to be laughing? Is that what you enjoyed laughing at, and made you say you like the song?

Bruh, you like laughing along with the song. I just asked which part, and you started dodging your ass off.
It's not ha ha funny it's dark humor,like shit in a Quentin Tarantino movie or South Park.

I don't think that he wants do anything to kids because he can see the dark humor in an Eminem song.

It's like more of an uncomfortable chuckle,than a knee slapping joke

I'm not listening to that shit like I want to be involved in that shit no more than listening to a Game song and wanted to be a Blood and shoot at Crips.

If we want to talk about what subject matter is in appropriate then we gotta run a fine toothed comb through the history of hip hop/rap

Ppl have said some wild ass shit in rap lyrics.

These uncomfortable things exist whether Em or any rapper ever raps about it.

It's not ha ha funny it's dark humor,like shit in a Quentin Tarantino movie or South Park.

I don't think that he wants do anything to kids because he can see the dark humor in an Eminem song.

It's like more of an uncomfortable chuckle,than a knee slapping joke

I'm not listening to that shit like I want to be involved in that shit no more than listening to a Game song and wanted to be a Blood and shoot at Crips.

If we want to talk about what subject matter is in appropriate then we gotta run a fine toothed comb through the history of hip hop/rap

Ppl have said some wild ass shit in rap lyrics.

These uncomfortable things exist whether Em or any rapper ever raps about it.

Im just waiting for his answer. And in your examples I'd tell you the funny part. If I tell you an episode of South park is funny, and you ask me which parts of the episode, I'd tell you...no problem.

South Park joked like this. Awesome-o 4000 getting asked if he was a pleasure model was funny. See? Easy.

I use to be a Cam fan (that was a sad fall off). He's a good example of somebody actually funny. Push, Jay, J. Cole, I like some OT genesis, Plies has made some good shit too.
Okay cause my point is that while I rock with all of those guys heavy,especially Push and Cole and Jay,I think the niggas who still rock with Em are also ppl who like ppl like Black Thought,Monch,Ras Kass,Royce,MF Doom,Sean Price,Andre 3000 even.of course Redman and Busta and other lesser known dope lyricists on the weirder or alternative or what ppl might call backpack rap side.

I love that street shit too.I have a really open minded view on music.I like new shit I know is objectively bad coming from the view of the type of music I make or prefer.

But to me Em is the commercial white version of those dirty grimey lyricists I always liked.

If you don't listen to complex underground music anyway,Em is already gonna be a hard sale because you might not like that whole genre of hip hop.

Yeah I wish he would stay in that Don't Give A fuck,I Am,even Lucky Me pocket,but he's a mega star and a machine within a machine.

Okay cause my point is that while I rock with all of those guys heavy,especially Push and Cole and Jay,I think the niggas who still rock with Em are also ppl who like ppl like Black Thought,Monch,Ras Kass,Royce,MF Doom,Sean Price,Andre 3000 even.of course Redman and Busta and other lesser known dope lyricists on the weirder or alternative or what ppl might call backpack rap side.

I love that street shit too.I have a really open minded view on music.I like new shit I know is objectively bad coming from the view of the type of music I make or prefer.

But to me Em is the commercial white version of those dirty grimey lyricists I always liked.

If you don't listen to complex underground music anyway,Em is already gonna be a hard sale because you might not like that whole genre of hip hop.

Yeah I wish he went stay in that Don't Give A fuck,I Am,even Lucky Me pocket,but he's a mega star and a machine within a machine.

I hear what you're saying, but you gotta remember I was a fan. I was in middle school when he came out and liked his shit. I played the eminem show to death. But eventually I grew up and his music didn't. That's why I thought his pointing out Jay and 2 Chainz in the intro was off base. Jay makes grown folk music, and Chainz is still some dope braggadocious shit that everyone can enjoy. Em's still rapping for kids that want to hear him make fart noises and say he peed in his teacher's coffee. He needs to let Tyler there Creator have that, and evolve.

Cause I don't give a fuck nigga lmao

Cause you're on some extra gay and pedo shit. I've never seen someone say they like a song, then dodge that hard when asked what they like. That shit's too wack to quote. You're weird af if you ride around rapping along to that shit, Haha.

Don't waste your time with me though. Call your people up, throw the song on, and show them you can rap along with every word. Then let the praise come flying in.

I hear what you're saying, but you gotta remember I was a fan. I was in middle school when he came out and liked his shit. I played the eminem show to death. But eventually I grew up and his music didn't. That's why I thought his pointing out Jay and 2 Chainz in the intro was off base. Jay makes grown folk music, and Chainz is still some dope braggadocious shit that everyone can enjoy. Em's still rapping for kids that want to hear him make fart noises and say he peed in his teacher's coffee. He needs to let Tyler there Creator have that, and evolve.

But his fart jokes have become way more complicated and technical.

Like he said on this album,he tried to do a 444 with albums like Recovery and Revival and ppl said it was boring

I'm an intelligent idiot .I'm stupid and I like stupid shit.

I don't want Em rapping about the struggles of being a middle aged parent with a now grown child

I want him killing puppies and maiming kittens because god damn it ,that's what he's good at.

Em didn't change,you did

Instead of sick one liners he made them sick conceptual whole songs later.

Like early Em might have just said "I beat you death with wet mop fa trying to fuck me over and over like a pedophile step father" and left it at that,but the more complicated Em took that shit 50 levels of cringe more.

Em is the troll of all trolls.

Pause if needed

Last edited:
Back