Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Eminem - Music To Be Murdered By

Rate "Music To Be Murdered By"

• Total voters
Cause you're on some extra gay and pedo shit. I've never seen someone say they like a song, then dodge that hard when asked what they like. That shit's too wack to quote. You're weird af if you ride around rapping along to that shit, Haha.

Don't waste your time with me though. Call your people up, throw the song on, and show them you can rap along with every word. Then let the praise come flying in.
giphy (3) (2).gif

Album is aight off first listen. Darkness, Yah Yah, Stepdad and I will were the standout tracks for me.

Eminem threads are always entertaining lol
giphy.gif

But his fart jokes have become way more complicated and technical.

Like he said on this album,he tried to do a 444 with albums like Recovery and Revival and ppl said it was boring

I'm an intelligent idiot .I'm stupid and I like stupid shit.

I don't want Em rapping about the struggles of being a middle aged parent with a now grown child

I want him killing puppies and maiming kittens because god damn it ,that's what he's good at.

Em didn't change,you did

Instead of sick one liners he made them sick conceptual whole songs later.

Like early Em might have just said "I beat you death with wet mop fa tried to fuck me over and over like a pedophile step father" and left it at that,but the more complicated Em took that shit 50 levels of cringe more.

Em is the troll of all trolls.

Pause if needed

I hear what you're saying and largely agree. I changed, he didn't. So on the intro he shouldn't compare himself to jay z, who's evolved. Em fell off because his fans grew up and he didn't.

The talent doesn't override the content to me. Like in middle school if a kid drew a picture of Bugs Bunny fuckin Babs, I'd probably laugh with him. But in college, I'm not interested in that shit. Even if he's gotten significantly better at drawing. The amazing shadowing won't override the fact that it's a drawing of bugs fuckin babs.

And part of it is his age. Like the show Jackass. I thought that was HILARIOUS. I don't want to see those same guys doing that shit now. Bam's 40. I don't want too see him bust im the bathroom and start punching his dad while he's taking a shit.

I hear what you're saying and largely agree. I changed, he didn't. So on the intro he shouldn't compare himself to jay z, who's evolved. Em fell off because his fans grew up and he didn't.

The talent doesn't override the content to me. Like in middle school if a kid drew a picture of Bugs Bunny fuckin Babs, I'd probably laugh with him. But in college, I'm not interested in that shit. Even if he's gotten significantly better at drawing. The amazing shadowing won't override the fact that it's a drawing of bugs fuckin babs.

And part of it is his age. Like the show Jackass. I thought that was HILARIOUS. I don't want to see those same guys doing that shit now. Bam's 40. I don't want too see him bust im the bathroom and start punching his dad while he's taking a shit.

IDk If you do music or rap,but I think for most rappers/MCs/lyricist with that type of random ,dark,playful, form of Mcing it's just something you do when you're overskilled.

It's like being a college level genius in a 6th grade class.

Your homework and pop quiz was done 10 mins after you got it and now you can throw spit balls around the room and just act a fool.

For Em the only way he can go is darker to out do the dark shit he already did.

other than straight up battle raps IDK what Em can do with his skill set besides telling crazy ass stories.

Em has always had a comical vibe though and that's his bread and butter.

IDk If you do music or rap,but I think for most rappers/MCs/lyricist with that type of random ,dark,playful, form of Mcing it's just something you do when you're overskilled.

It's like being a college level genius in a 6th grade class.

Your homework and pop quiz was done 10 mins after you got it and now you can throw spit balls around the room and just act a fool.

For Em the only way he can go is darker to out do the dark shit he already did.

other than straight up battle raps IDK what Em can do with his skill set besides telling crazy ass stories.

Em has always had a comical vibe though and that's his bread and butter.

Nah, I don't do music. I can't get with that comparison though because it doesn't show the progression of time. Eventually that genius would be around other geniuses and have to show how smart he really is.

I think time just proved he can't hang with the big dogs. To me a better comparison is a basketball player. In high school he was the man, shittin on everybody. Then it was time to keep developing and compete D1. These kids are bigger, stronger, and faster... he didn't shine the same there. Then it was time to develop even more, go pro, and compete with the best. He couldn't hang, so now he plays And 1 because there he just has to show off his incredible handles instead of being an all around good basketball player.

Nah, I don't do music. I can't get with that comparison though because it doesn't show the progression of time. Eventually that genius would be around other geniuses and have to show how smart he really is.

I think time just proved he can't hang with the big dogs. To me a better comparison is a basketball player. In high school he was the man, shittin on everybody. Then it was time to keep developing and compete D1. These kids are bigger, stronger, and faster... he didn't shine the same there. Then it was time to develop even more, go pro, and compete with the best. He couldn't hang, so now he plays And 1 because there he just has to show off his incredible handles instead of being an all around good basketball player.

he has already hung with the big dogs and the big dogs respect him as a problem

He owned the last decade before this one hands down.

What would you want him to rap about?

I can respect this opinion alot. Even though I am a huge Em fan I can see why his shit isn't for you.

he has already hung with the big dogs and the big dogs respect him as a problem

He owned the last decade before this one hands down.

What would you want him to rap about?

2001-2010? MAYBE. He definitely dominated a chunk of that time though. He hung with them until they evolved with the audience. He couldn't take the next step with content. He spent a decade hung up on Christina Aguilera, Christopher Reeves, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, lindsay Lohan, Kim, his mom. What now? Replace Bush with Trump and keep the same material?

Dunno, but something that's not pure shock value, and kiddy stuff. This album is a shout out to terrorist and mass shooters.

2001-2010? MAYBE. He definitely dominated a chunk of that time though. He hung with them until they evolved with the audience. He couldn't take the next step with content. He spent a decade hung up on Christina Aguilera, Christopher Reeves, Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, lindsay Lohan, Kim, his mom. What now? Replace Bush with Trump and keep the same material?

Dunno, but something that's not pure shock value, and kiddy stuff. This album is a shout out to terrorist and mass shooters.

I don't know what you want that next step to be?

To talk about what?

He got paid for being a character who's loosely based on him to the extreme with rap bragging.

I don't want South Park to come on and suddenly be a scathing drama,but they both find ways to make silly shit connect to bigger issues in the world usually.

LOL this album doesn't have a bunch of songs about school shooters or terrorists.

The concept of that new video is insane.It was great how he disguised the real topic until the 3rd verse.

He no doubt wasn't supporting it,but speaking on that type shit is right down his alley.

Em isn't the demo for domestic terrorists anyway.Most are far right.

He just looks like he would do that shit just to do it though LOL

I don't know what you want that next step to be?

To talk about what?

He got paid for being a character who's loosely based on him to the extreme with rap bragging.

I don't want South Park to come on and suddenly be a scathing drama,but they both find ways to make silly shit connect to bigger issues in the world usually.

LOL this album doesn't have a bunch of songs about school shooters or terrorists.

The concept of that new video is insane.It was great how he disguised the real topic until the 3rd verse.

He no doubt wasn't supporting it,but speaking on that type shit is right down his alley.

Em isn't the demo for domestic terrorists anyway.Most are far right.

He just looks like he would do that shit just to do it though LOL

Ok, if he can't grow he can't grow. He tried and it put up a dud. He mentioned the the Vegas shooting, twin towers, dylann roof shooting, bin laden, the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert, the shooting at the gay club in Orlando, and Columbine I think and I haven't even heard all the tracks.

Nigga thinks Em is wack, has more post than anybody on this forum on an Em thread. Makes sense.

It's an album discussion thread. Make an Eminem circle jerk thread where everyone calls him the rap god if that's what you're looking for.

And real quick. Which part of the song was funny to you? The man molesting his kid when he was peeing?

Ok, if he can't grow he can't grow. He tried and it put up a dud. He mentioned the the Vegas shooting, twin towers, dylann roof shooting, bin laden, the bombing at the Ariana Grande concert, the shooting at the gay club in Orlando, and Columbine I think and I haven't even heard all the tracks.

I still wouldn't call it a shout out,but I expect Em to talk about big events in the world

Your average Smack/KOTD battler says shit about those type of things too.

Ariana grande shit/ I hit a man chest or the spot blow up" Tay Roc

mass killings and big events have always been fodder for punchline type MCs.

I got bars about Virginia tech,Columbine,and 911 too.

Back