Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem - Kill Shot (MGK Diss)

Rate "Killshot"

• Total voters
i didnt think it was trash, but honestly

what is it that ya'll expecting from cats in disses these days?

He addressed all the shit MGK said about him

he gave him some additional bars

He was witty with the wordplay and punchlines

the beat was dope imo

what more do ya'll want??

I'm saying tho. I mean he killed him lyrically and the suject matter was on point. He had some sick lines in there too. The beat was good.

I feel like niggas already have their mind made up on a diss before they hear it....................because of who the rapper is. Em killed this tho

I'm saying tho. I mean he killed him lyrically and the suject matter was on point. He had some sick lines in there too. The beat was good.

I feel like niggas already have their mind made up on a diss before they hear it....................because of who the rapper is. Em killed this tho

I think for that quote to work Eminem can't be dissing someone called machine gun Kelly no one on here cares about him.

It was just meh

I'm just curious to see where yal are coming from for comparison views. What'd you think about Warning Shot, Nail in the Coffen, and Go To Sleep?

Timeout

How is the Benzino diss better than this? (bars)

The beat on Kill Shot is better and there are better punchlines.

U gotta be trollin lol

If you're not, drop the fire bars from the MGK diss.

I'm just curious to see where yal are coming from for comparison views. What'd you think about Warning Shot, Nail in the Coffen, and Go To Sleep?

All dope disses, even the mariah one.

After a few listens then going back to mgk diss...

I think it's clear em washed him....

I ain't gonna jump out a window bout it, but em definitely ripped homie....

It's funny tho, cuz y'all already don't like it, and most of social media going nuts over it....

I'm sure budden gonna say it was wack and not respond... But eh...

I think em got'em

goldie wants Em to be screaming all incoherently on the mic

man its 2018...nobody got time for that

Look at how Pusha did Drake with Infared and Adidon...

you aint gotta sound like Busta Rhymes on the hook for Victory to have a good diss...knock it off

He came dope af, diss wise it’s meh, more like jokes. I think Em is just having fun, playing w MGK rather than going in. Diss record, nah. A response that smacks MGK up real quick and puts him in his place? Yeah.

I agree with this.

The second MGK said in his diss "we already know you're the best rapper ever" , i knew this was gonna be a playfight battle. Niggas really in here acting like this was an etherous diss tho lol

I asked u to drop the dope bars from the MGK diss tho lol

Nigga the whole song. There's punchlines throughout the whole diss. The Benzino diss doesn't even have punchlines. he's just venting on it. Iono how you can even compare the two songs. Both were diss tracks but this one actually has punchlines.

goldie wants Em to be screaming all incoherently on the mic

man its 2018...nobody got time for that

Look at how Pusha did Drake with Infared and Adidon...

you aint gotta sound like Busta Rhymes on the hook for Victory to have a good diss...knock it off

None of that shit you just typed up makes sense

Back