Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem - Kill Shot (MGK Diss)

Rate "Killshot"

• Total voters
giphy.gif

passes the first listen test

i'ma run it back but this shit is pretty good

My god..........

he killed that shit and it didn't even sound like he was really trying to go in. I mean it was like when your little brother keeps asking you to play the game and you don't wanna waste your time because you know that you would destroy him so you beat him and beat him just bad enough that he knows you didn't give a full effort but he know knows that you ain't nothing to fuck with.

I will admit I was a lil disappointed that this was mainly at MGK and not Budden..

solid diss tho and I'm glad Em responded. Between MGK and Em... both of them joints was aite.. no real knockout punches imo

See after listening to the MGK diss and then hearing Em explain why he dissed him and then listening to Kill Shot.....EM's was way better. It put the whole thing in perspective.

I chuckled a few times...but I’m done wit these 2 now...lemme know if Budden responds

lmao tough crowd.. I just said it was aite.. aint wanna just straight TRASH.

I really wish Em would get offa this rappin super fast on every track shit.. like bruh we get it you can flow.. but just cuz you rappin fast dont make it dope...

Em dissed Drake too? Im mad out of the loop. Two of the most non threatening dudes in hip hop. I better not hear any threats if they go back and forth.

i didnt think it was trash, but honestly

what is it that ya'll expecting from cats in disses these days?

He addressed all the shit MGK said about him

he gave him some additional bars

He was witty with the wordplay and punchlines

the beat was dope imo

what more do ya'll want??

Im gonna let it rest and listen again tomorrow before my final verdict but as of now MGKs diss was sligthly better.

After 2 listens, this is pretty vicious. An appropriate response. It's on MGK now. Is he up to the challenge?

i didnt think it was trash, but honestly

what is it that ya'll expecting from cats in disses these days?

He addressed all the shit MGK said about him

he gave him some additional bars

He was witty with the wordplay and punchlines

the beat was dope imo

what more do ya'll want??

Your contentment with mediocrity is unbecoming, even for you fam.

This is how u diss somebody when you're EM

Back