Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

Eminem = Elvis

Elvis didn't invent Rock N Roll, nor was he the best at it. But White people were in the majority when Elvis was hot so he did what Black people were doing but sold more records because he was White.

Now, in 2019, everybody knows that Elvis was a big star back in the 50s and 60s, but I don't recall any of his music actually being played at parties. I don't know anybody that listens to Elvis, White or Black.

I know Elvis was popular, but I can't think of any song by him that I would recognize.

People still listen to Ray Charles, The Beatles, and Billie Holiday; Elvis, not so much.

Elvis stole from Black ppl

have a seat sir

but Eminem subject matter appeals to no black people. I mean niggas can easily relate to migos smoking weed wanting bad bitches shooting guns.

killing my mom and taking shrooms and trashing pop stars ain’t relatable

My point is that nobody has to relate to the music they listen to.

That shit sounds stupid.

I like music about selling cocaine and ain’t sold none.

Let’s be clear.

I ain’t listening to anything Eminem has released since relapse nor am I listening to Eminem daily or anything like that.

The Eminem hate on this site is silly to me. I don't understand why people can't give him his credit. He has one of the best flows ever and is vicious when it comes to spitting. That said, his albums were never that great to me. I've never thought he had a good discography.

The Eminem hate on this site is silly to me. I don't understand why people can't give him his credit. He has one of the best flows ever and is vicious when it comes to spitting. That said, his albums were never that great to me. I've never thought he had a good discography.

fuck a flow

a flow doesnt equate to shit

twista can flow, he aint no legend

Back