Welcome To aBlackWeb

Eminem is not a musical legend.

If hes not a legend to you guys that's fine..he did put out alot of wack shit with his worst period being from 04-08 but he did what no other white rapper has been able to do which is at least be a part of the conversation when talking about legends

In my opinion

No

When it's all said and done, his greatest contribution to rap will be the song Stan

Besides that, a pretty forgettable career if we're keeping it a buck
Stan and 8 mile were his greatest contributions. He made a mainstream movie about battle rap. That shined a huge spotlight on that subgenre

In my opinion

No

When it's all said and done, his greatest contribution to rap will be the song Stan

Besides that, a pretty forgettable career if we're keeping it a buck

I am is fucking fire though

His first album still stands the test of time and is a classic he broke barriers for cacs and gave us many many many entertaining moments he has released alot of garbage along with great music but the entire scope of his career allows him to be called a legend in hip-hop he is highly respected by his peers and probably is still the only white boy to get played in the hood at a time where hood negroes opinions mattered musically. He is a extremely flawed human being and easily criticised but u cannot take away his hip-hop contributions

Back