• Encore

• Relapse

• Recovery

• Marshal Mathers LP 2

• Revival

• Kamikaze

• Music To Be Murdered By

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s Revival by 1000 miles and running! That shit was so garbage it made him unretire and drop Kamikaze.

Relapse is underrated, MMLP2 was pretty decent. Kamikaze and that Music to be Murdered By shit were wack but Revival was unbelievably trash
Agree with you about Relapse and MMLP2. In particular the latter. That was a borderline great album. Bad Guy is one of my favorite Em tracks.

Everything beyond 2006

He was all over the place and was just saying words and accents for no reason and it just got worse overtime….plus the obvious pop record collabs to stay relevant

Recovery was a solid effort though imo

Any album of his Dr. Dre didn't produce or handle are his worst albums...

Dre made him listenable in the first place

Before he met Dre though... He tried that Neosoul shit with his music earlier while he was underground in Detroit
I liked Infinite. Mr. Porter laced that album, tho Em didn't blend too well with those beats.

Every Em album at the very least has that ONE song that exemplifies why he's one of the best ever (Mosh, Deja Vu, and Castles in the case of his bottom tier albums). MTBMB made me feel absolutely nothing as someone that used to print out Em's lyrics and study them like Bible verses.

Back