• Encore

• Relapse

• Recovery

• Marshal Mathers LP 2

• Revival

• Kamikaze

• Music To Be Murdered By

Results are only viewable after voting.
Encore & Revival are both his dumpster juice classics. I gotta go with Encore tho cuz I was very disappointed by that shit. I didn’t care for Em by the time Revival was out.

Uhhh I'm go with recovery....he made a solid album with relapse but recovery was trash
Nah Recovery at the point in time was Em's best effort since The Eminem Show. What he did on the original release of Relapse was downright ridiculous. Had dope ass beats and was rapping in weirdo retarted accents.

To me though Em's worst album has to be MMLP2 or Revival (doesn't age well over time).

Last edited:
Encore & Revival are both his dumpster juice classics. I gotta go with Encore tho cuz I was very disappointed by that shit. I didn’t care for Em by the time Revival was out.
Encore pissed me off due to the fact that this album was basically a sequel to TES and put bullshit like Rain Man, Ass Like That, & Big Weenie on it. The first half of the album was dope, garbage in the middle, and towards the end ok...

Years later come to find out Em fucked up Encore like he did because he was mad that tracks from the album were leaked. If he would have got rid of the trash joints he arguably could have dropped a 3rd classic (imo).

Any album of his Dr. Dre didn't produce or handle are his worst albums...

Dre made him listenable in the first place

Before he met Dre though... He tried that Neosoul shit with his music earlier while he was underground in Detroit
Bro Dre didn’t do a lot of his albums lol I was surprised to see how little he produced on some of his best joints. Relapse was the only one with full Dre control

Infinite was dope, but he hadn't found himself yet. It was a lot of rhyming words for the sake of it.

SSLP - TES was peak Em.

He was gone off meds during Encore and lost himself.

Relapse to now he's resorted back to rhyming words for the sake of rhyming words. Completely removed his personality and sense of humor that made him dope.

He only had a 4-5 year run where he was dope.
Renegade Em was a killa. No fucks given

But he saw cancel culture b4 everyone else did and made peace with the left.

thanksobama.jpg

I've picked Revival because I could barely get through it. But, frankly, everything since has hit the Shitker scale.

I think he ran out of things to say after MMLP2.

Back