Welcome To aBlackWeb

EMBARRASSING SEX/DATING/RELATIONSHIP MOMENTS

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Self explanatory. So share your stories b/c I know got'em

Embarrassing Relationship moment:

Me and the ex spent the weekend at Myrtle Beach. Hit the beach. Frolic'd in the salty azzz water. Hit up sime good spots to eat. Adult fun was ridiculous. Pretty much enjoying ourselves.

So we're outside our hotel standing in the side parking lot, and she stands on the curb to take a glance of the beach. Nice warm breeze. Enjoying the moment that we was sharing. I dunno why my tall azzz got on the curb, b/c I can see the beach just fine. Stood up, took my glance wit my arm around her and then was gettin ready to step back down.

Welp apparently my brain forgot I was on a curb, and I started to step down like I was walking on flat surface. Next thing I know I'm damn near tumbling to ground, wit my ankle folding like a Transformer. Only thing missing was Optimus yelling "ROLL OUT!" I managed to regain my balance before I hit the ground, but realized I almost took her down with me!

After getting my balance together, she's looking at me like "This clumsy muthafucca here." Lil does she know, I was in PAIN! Had to play that s*** off like it was all good, but my ankle was like "Naw cuz." Mood killed. Limped my azzz back to the hotel room and chilled out til dinner. It was thru the Grace of God I didn't break my ankle. B/c that shyt folded in a way that I didn't think it was humanly possible. Smh.

Oh so I'm the only muthafucca wit some embarrassing shyt to tell?

Aight cool
camnewtonyes.gif

Had a bubble guts moment while on a date and at the movies. A nigga stayed in the bathroom for 15min. Shorty kept texting a nigga "are you OK?" "We can leave if you want to" smh. I came back and just sat there with the dirty nigga who took a shit in public face till the movie went off. Smh

Last edited:
I finally got a chance to go on a date with this chick from work I really liked on Christmas day of all days... We were going to go to the movies. So I attempted to shave my own head with battery powered clippers....

Why them shits die half way through.:foh:

My shit was furred.... I tried to play it off, but there was no going out that day.

She chilled for a minute then bounced.

There's that time when I fell down the stairs. There's that time when I fell out the tub.

This wasn't the first date, but our first phone conversation. Basically y'all know how the first phone convos are, y'all scope each other out, see where your head is lol. But yeah that day I was drinking my lil wine and I got so drunk, it was bad and embarrassing. I said a lot of embarrassing things , I was so drunk lmfaoooo.....I was talking like an old woman, kinda like my mama do, (she a pastor and got that old church voice). man I even started speaking in tongues and i don't even remember whyyyy. :lmao2::jordan: .;l'//! I don't even believe in that speaking in tongues stuff, well now I don't. But yeah I thought the guy was gonna stop talking to me, bc I was really acting super crazy and this our first official conversation. I woke up on the floor in my hallway and I couldn't even find my phone, I have no idea what he thinks of me. Thankfully he still wanted to chill with me and was just like u was drunk af last night. We laughed it off and he kept bringing up the things I was doing and I was like nooo please stop.'k';,:jordan: That was so embarrassing, more because I reallyyy liked him. I thought I blew it. I'm sure if he didn't like me as much as he did he woulda been like
:damnnn::yikes:.........

.......................................:yeaok:

Last edited:
I dated a video game designer who works for Eidos/Crystal Dynamics. Well he was a gamer tough, obviously, and I thought i was too (I am but not like him). Anyway, we were talking about old school games we used to play and he brought up Zelda. I didn't play my first Zelda game until recently, but aside from FF it was one of his faves. He asked me what I thought of the character design or something and I said Zelda was cool when he showed me a picture of Link. I had no idea what a Link was. He had to explain who Zelda was and that it wasn't Link and the look on his face was just pure disappointment. I was glad I had to go to work cause he looked like he wanted to smack me. Then there's that time I said I loved playing the super Mario Brothers game and he's like smb is the TV show, the game is super Mario world, not Brothers, all offended. I was like dude, but you know what I'm talking about lol. He didn't look at me the same the rest of the day. Like I was ruining his childhood or something.

We must have 2 threads like this, cuz I coulda swore I dropped a couple stories on this topic.

I dated a video game designer who works for Eidos/Crystal Dynamics. Well he was a gamer tough, obviously, and I thought i was too (I am but not like him). Anyway, we were talking about old school games we used to play and he brought up Zelda. I didn't play my first Zelda game until recently, but aside from FF it was one of his faves. He asked me what I thought of the character design or something and I said Zelda was cool when he showed me a picture of Link. I had no idea what a Link was. He had to explain who Zelda was and that it wasn't Link and the look on his face was just pure disappointment. I was glad I had to go to work cause he looked like he wanted to smack me. Then there's that time I said I loved playing the super Mario Brothers game and he's like smb is the TV show, the game is super Mario world, not Brothers, all offended. I was like dude, but you know what I'm talking about lol. He didn't look at me the same the rest of the day. Like I was ruining his childhood or something.

lmaooo these gamer/comic book niggas take that shit to heart.

I'm the same way with hiphop tho, cuz when @BNE was callin Rakim ........."RAHEEM" , I aint talk to her for the rest of the day, I'm still not over that shit.

was sitting there flirting w a girl heavy when this other girl walked like hey Elzo how s ur GF doing...

Was pressing this chick that would come to a club I work at for like 2 months. Finally get her to come to the crib but she on her "we not gonna fuck" shit. We in the bed so you know im shooting. Finally she gives in and im playing with the pussy and shit... Next thing you know I jump up and its 9 in the morning. Didnt my dumb ass fall asleep. Smmfh. Walked her to the subway. Asked her if she wanted to do it again sometime. She said "what? Sleep?" Lmao. She was tight.
I actually recovered and we dated for a bit until some next level drama ensued. Bitch turned out to be crazy af. I miss her tho lol might have to open that facebook account now that im writing this.

Mines is the 1St OG thread on this topic. Dont recall any others

Last edited:
With my daughter's father. This was right before I found out we were expecting, we had just moved into our new apartment.

I'm riding him and the phone rings, scared my ass and I farted
received_1947653361911504.gif
I started laughing and he picks up the phone but I'm farting while I'm laughing, STILL on top of him and he's trying not to go soft. It was a wrap for that shit lol! We laughed about it later on that day but man did that shit ruin our mood.

Had candles around the bed...

Went to switch positions and she laid her head back into one of the candles...heard a simmering sound and then I see smoke...then smelled the burning

We got it put out fairly quickly. So we just sitting there on the bed in like 5 sec of awkward silence...then im like...”damn your hair really just caught on fire” and we both bust out laughing lmao

Luckily it only burned her ends so you couldnt even tell...but man...talk about killing a mood lol

Back