Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

cwki7pdcgz6a1.jpg
Is this going to be the new wave of leadership? Abdicate decisions and responsibilities to your most faithful followers, right or wrong? Trump did the same with the Fox viewership and MAGA.

Of course it will work, cause when in history has the mob ever been wrong?!?!

I'm gonna add some color coming from the other side...

I hope this serves as an example that rich people don't have all this shit figured out and 9 times out of 10 their successes come down to one thing... privilege. That might make me sound like a hater but hear me out...

How many times can people like this fuck up and there is a crowd of broke fans making up wild scenarios about how this shit is "chess not checkers" or they have some kind of master plan? You can see that shit throughout this thread or Kanye threads or whatever.

I just hope the takeaway is that these people have a lot more insulation from their fuckups than the rest of us so there's really no need to make excuses for them. This dude just blew 30 billion dollars in a couple of months and not a damn thing changed in his life and we still got @B_A like... nah he's cool... he smokes weed.

That shit ain't right.
Sorry this is a voice message, just got home, just smoked, just saw this and I suck at texting when straight si.

Sorry this is a voice message, just got home, just smoked, just saw this and I suck at texting when straight si.

Are you saying the cave divers are elite?

"Tesla CEO Elon Musk lashed out and called one of the rescuers of the boys soccer team trapped in a Thai cave “pedo guy” because he felt insulted by the man. That was what Musk and his lawyer argued Tuesday, as Musk testified in a defamation suit brought by the rescuer."

Would Donald Trump be considered elite?

Elon worth 139 billion dollars, that makes him elite, may not be liked by everyone, but elite.

Billionaires make up a small and very elite club of powerful individuals—both men and women—in the world.

Back