Welcome To aBlackWeb

Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

and @ThaManMythLegnd somewhere trying to weather the storm.

LMAO @ the same dude that has been public crying about "woke mind virus democrats" coming back to save an electric car company that was more overvalued than bitcoin dogecoin.

Yeah... the same guy that bought a media outlet talking about free speech and within 2 months started banning journalists and unbanning nazis.

I feel like TSLA is gonna rally a little bit in the beginning of next year due to the speculators and fanboys and then either tank hard due to this guy's ego or bad decision making or it's going to just peter out slowly in the face of real competition.

LMAO at that excuse. Now that people have seen real-time and publicly how this jackass does business and now that it's the worst time for Tesla as they have real competition it's not gonna stop overrated ass Tesla stock from nosediving. Tesla has always been pretty volatile and overvalued but now that this dude is under the scrutiny he should have always been under it's going to be a problem - and the people that know are probably closing their positions as we speak. Tesla was never successful due to this guy's leadership... it was successful in spite of it and because people didn't know how the sausage was made.

And twitter probably can't recover from this fiasco financially. What dude was trying to do looks like he was trying his hardest to prop the share price up by gutting the company internally so he didn't look bad by getting him and his backers jerked for billions of dollars based on ego and cocaine tweets. There's going to be long term effects from that and he's trying to hide before those start to materialize. And in true republican fashion he's going to wait until the effects of his bad decision making are at their peak and then blame the new administration that has been dealing with the shitstorm he created.

* one correction... twitter is now private so replace share price with valuation. same difference though in this case. Dude overpaid for that shit and there's no way to make up that difference.
Tesla fanboys is what kept the stock high. They kept it propped up and really pushed it up when they saww him get away with that doge coin bullshit. But people that followed the market could see it and people that actually knew about cars, knew that cuz of Elon, the cars were shit boxes & th company was plagued with unnecessary problems that, had solutions people figured out years ago in auto manufacturing.

Tesla fanboys is what kept the stock high. They kept it propped up and really pushed it up when they saww him get away with that doge coin bullshit. But people that followed the market could see it and people that actually knew about cars, knew that cuz of Elon, the cars were shit boxes & th company was plagued with unnecessary problems that, had solutions people figured out years ago in auto manufacturing.

The shit was the first meme stock for real. All you have to do is look at the historical charts to see what's going on. People thought they had the next ibm, msft or appl but they really have the commodore 64 of this shit (no disrespect to the goat home pc though).

and @ThaManMythLegnd somewhere trying to weather the storm.

LMAO @ the same dude that has been public crying about "woke mind virus democrats" coming back to save an electric car company that was more overvalued than bitcoin dogecoin.

Yeah... the same guy that bought a media outlet talking about free speech and within 2 months started banning journalists and unbanning nazis.

I feel like TSLA is gonna rally a little bit in the beginning of next year due to the speculators and fanboys and then either tank hard due to this guy's ego or bad decision making or it's going to just peter out slowly in the face of real competition.
Everyone is already caught up with tesla, all they have left is their charging network. For years they'd pretend like they'd eventually let non-tesla cars use it for good press while not follow through. The EU had enough of their nonsense and is forcing them to do so, but you know corrupt america wont do that. But they also have to worry about the lawsuits for them advertising fake selfdriving.

If someone other than Elon ran Tesla, i believe theyd still be way ahead of everyone. Elon was such a dick head, people that helped get the company really going with the model s & ect., left and started a rival car company (Lucid) and already makes an electric car thats better than a Tesla.

The shit was the first meme stock for real. All you have to do is look at the historical charts to see what's going on. People thought they had the next ibm, msft or appl but they really have the commodore 64 of this shit (no disrespect to the goat home pc though).
So far, whenever i met someone that praised Elon and Tesla.... 100% of the time without fail, you find out they own Tesla stock . They always say how awesome he is while trying to increase the profit of their investment. A perfect example is in this very thread lol

So far, whenever i met someone that praised Elon and Tesla.... 100% of the time without fail, you find out they own Tesla stock . They always say how awesome he is while trying to increase the profit of their investment. A perfect example is in this very thread lol

I'm gonna add some color coming from the other side...

I hope this serves as an example that rich people don't have all this shit figured out and 9 times out of 10 their successes come down to one thing... privilege. That might make me sound like a hater but hear me out...

How many times can people like this fuck up and there is a crowd of broke fans making up wild scenarios about how this shit is "chess not checkers" or they have some kind of master plan? You can see that shit throughout this thread or Kanye threads or whatever.

I just hope the takeaway is that these people have a lot more insulation from their fuckups than the rest of us so there's really no need to make excuses for them. This dude just blew 30 billion dollars in a couple of months and not a damn thing changed in his life and we still got @B_A like... nah he's cool... he smokes weed.

That shit ain't right.

Free speech doesn't mean no responses back or hands can't be put on you or someone can't retaliate though, where did that thought even develop? Other countries, you not allowed to say shit, here you can, just know there is a risk with it, no different then the freedom to drink, but understand your actions once you go drunk and beyond do come with subsequent results

You not allowed to say shit here either.

Look at the history of the 1960s in the Civil Rights movement and the McCarthy era.

Government actively suppressed freedom of speech.

The idea that freedom of speech exists is silly. There's only communally tolerated and corporate sanctioned speech and government tolerated speech.

There is no freedom.

I find it alarming that the average american citizen doesn't know what free speech means

This isn't true.

See, this is the default argument that everyone falls back to when people they don't like get cancelled.

There's a difference between, "I don't like what you said, so fuck you."

And, "I don't like what you said, I am going to find out everything you, you ever said that would be found distasteful and have a corporation fire you. Fuck you."

So now you don't have to just worry about a government cracking down on you, you have to worry about private citizens running to a corporation to come on you.

And if freedom of speech is just limited to, "No government interference."

But see here's the issue, you cannot appeal to a corporation, it's a private entity. You can't appeal to private citizens. You can only appeal to a government.

The issue is, should private corporations have the ability to determine the public discourse by using punitive power to punish those that are deemed "bad actors"

And private citizens like you, have said yes, they should when they ay shit like, "Freedom of speech only means government can't restrict what you say."

Lol, when the US government absolutely does if you are influential enough, and now corporations do too.

Last edited:
You not allowed to say shit here either.

Look at the history of the 1960s in the Civil Rights movement and the McCarthy era.

Government actively suppressed freedom of speech.

The idea that freedom of speech exists is silly. There's only communally tolerated and corporate sanctioned speech and government tolerated speech.

There is no freedom.

This isn't true.

See, this isthe default argument that everyone falls back to when people they don't like get cancelled.

There's a difference between, "I don't like what you said, so fuck you."

And, "I don't like what you said, I am going to find out everything you, you ever said that would be found distasteful and have a corporation fire you. Fuck you."

So now you don't have to just worry about a government cracking down on you, you have to worry about private citizens running to a corporation to come on you.

And if freedom of speech is just limited to, "No government interference."

But see here's the issue, you cannot appeal to a corporation, it's a private entity. You can't appeal to private citizens. You can only appeal to a government.

The issue is, should private corporations have the ability to determine the public discourse by using punititive power to punish those that are deemed "bad actors"

And private citizens like you, have said yes, they should when they ay shit like, "Freedom of speech only means government can't restrict what you say."

Lol, when the US government absolutely does if you are influential enough, and now corporations do too.

Bruh I feel like you and @deadeye have reached an age where you're just like "fuck a paragraph... why bother?" I see a similar thing in older drivers when they're like "fuck a blinker... why do they have to know where I'm going?"

Paragraphs matter if you're trying to make a point and you want people to be able to read and understand it. Your shit is looking like a very long haiku and nobody has time for that.

Bruh I feel like you and @deadeye have reached an age where you're just like "fuck a paragraph... why bother?" I see a similar thing in older drivers when they're like "fuck a blinker... why do they have to know where I'm going?"

Paragraphs matter if you're trying to make a point and you want people to be able to read and understand it. Your shit is looking like a very long haiku and nobody has time for that.

Paragraphs?

Lol, this ain't a book report.

This a free association form of communication being taken place on a phone. I only wrote 15 sentences. Which can be summarized as "freedom speech is not just about government intervention but being able to express yourself without retribution from any powerful institution. "

If you can't read 15 sentences that's on you. Each line is a singular thought that is loosely associated with the next. Paragraphs are for when each sentence is dependent on the preceding sentence to culminate into singular thought that would not exist without each other. The space in between my 15 sentences represents a termination of one thought, which in turn creates 15 independent thoughts.

Which is why sometimes you see people on forums write basically free verse poetry like you stated and sometimes they write paragraphs. Paragraphs are a formal way of communicating and organizing thoughts so they lead to a definitive conclusion. It a way of handholding. My 15 sentences are not about leading the reader to any conclusion. It's actually discouraging to read on purpose.

It's not that me and @deadeye are incapable of writing paragraphs or a lack of care. It's that we switch between different modes of communication. In our era, people were able to do that. People had signature ways of communicating online that are dependent on the personality cultivated by the user. It was more important to express yourself through the form of your post not just the content. But you new motherfuckers got character limits, content limits, time limits and shit on everything y'all use to communicate online, which limits the form of your expression, creating a standardized experience, which makes you wanna stay on the platform because there is never not a good reason to read or watch something. Creating the expectation that all communication must not create any difficulty for the receiver, and creating a conformity in style.

Last edited:

Not my fault that some of you youngins have short attention spans and don't like to read.

Interesting that you didn't say we were wrong about anything we said though.

Another nigga focused on the wrong thing.

I prefer his style of writing over a huge block of text. It probably looks strange on a desktop but it formats perfectly on mobile.

LMAO at that excuse. Now that people have seen real-time and publicly how this jackass does business and now that it's the worst time for Tesla as they have real competition it's not gonna stop overrated ass Tesla stock from nosediving. Tesla has always been pretty volatile and overvalued but now that this dude is under the scrutiny he should have always been under it's going to be a problem - and the people that know are probably closing their positions as we speak. Tesla was never successful due to this guy's leadership... it was successful in spite of it and because people didn't know how the sausage was made.

And twitter probably can't recover from this fiasco financially. What dude was trying to do looks like he was trying his hardest to prop the share price up by gutting the company internally so he didn't look bad by getting him and his backers jerked for billions of dollars based on ego and cocaine tweets. There's going to be long term effects from that and he's trying to hide before those start to materialize. And in true republican fashion he's going to wait until the effects of his bad decision making are at their peak and then blame the new administration that has been dealing with the shitstorm he created.

* one correction... twitter is now private so replace share price with valuation. same difference though in this case. Dude overpaid for that shit and there's no way to make up that difference.

But...it's the media narrative against him.

cwki7pdcgz6a1.jpg

Back